• Oversee 2-3 digital advertising channels, inclusive of strategy, media planning, partnering with agency on execution, test & learn reporting/insights, and optimization
• Formulate media strategies and tactical media plans that deliver on business objectives (e.g. strategies and tactics that drive measurable sales attributed to ads)
• Define and activate audiences for acquisition and retention media buys
• Own creative development for your channels by gathering key promotion dates, working with creative design teams to request assets, and coordinating with ad agency for execution
• Oversee reporting and insights for your channel by actively monitoring performance metrics and ensuring optimizations are timely and impactful
• Evaluate new ad platforms, data sources, measurement, and optimization solutions to evolve your channel's reach and impact on the larger media portfolio
• Own test and learn roadmap for your channel and share findings with cross-functional teams
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline: advertising, marketing, mass communications. Other related disciplines are also considered
• 5+ years of experience in media planning, performance marketing, and ad campaign management at agency, ad platform, or client side. Digital experience is required
• Experience in Connected TV (CTV) or Over the Top device marketing (OTT) is strongly preferred (e.g. Roku, Vizio, Samsung, LG ad buys)
• Experience in at least 2 major digital advertising channels: setting up and managing search, social, display, affiliate, native, or other digital channels
• Experience in marketing platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, DV360, Trade Desk, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
• Experience optimizing for direct response KPIs such as CPA and CPL, experience with performance bidding models
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite: intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint, solid command of the inbox in Outlook
• Some technical marketing experience strongly preferred: hands on the keyboard campaign set up in a major ad platform, experience with ad tags, tag managers, conversion tracking, and mobile measurement solutions
• Understanding of device ids, cookies, device graphs, deterministic and probabilistic audience scoring models
• Strong understanding of ROI measurement for paid ads, including multi-touch attribution, incrementality/lift measurement
• Ability to prioritize tasks, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive, collaborative, detail-oriented, and strong team player
• A love of entertainment and the movies!
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb8vye-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.