Fandango is looking for a strong leader for business operations/analytics. Under your leadership, analysts are responsible for proactively identifying cross-functional opportunities, challenges, and trends to influence business decisions.
• Prioritize key short, midterm and long term projects that add value to the business.
• Lead a team that performs exploratory analysis to identify user problems and opportunities, validate, size, and assess proposed solutions' expected impact.
• Perform experiment results analysis, applying statistical signiﬁcance calculations to metrics and conﬁdence intervals, extrapolating results to assess the business impact
• Effectively decompose ambiguous business problems, identify & normalize noise in the analysis, offer creative proxy metrics if the perfect metric is unavailable.
• Direct team to deliver ever-deeper and more sophisticated analyses by partnering with Research, Web analytics and other internal resources to holistically illuminate an area of interest on behalf of stakeholders
• 7+ years in management Consulting/banking/Biz Ops
or analytics roles in Tech
• 3+ years with people management experience
• Hands-on experience in SQL and statistical analysis (A/B testing etc)
• Grit + Highly Inquisitive/Curious: You want to know the ''why'' for everything. This team will constantly answer ''why''. Why are certain things happening in the business? Is it good? Is it bad? This will require quiet due diligence, several iterations of analyses and conversations, and eventually a recommendation. This will require the grit to get your hands dirty in analyses that may not prove to be valuable in the pursuit of ''why''
• Track record of taking extreme ownership in driving to decisions and outcomes.
• Excellent communication skills, including framing complex information into content that is simple to understand.
• Experience using AWS technologies such as Redshift, S3, etc.
• Experience with Looker is a plus
• Familiar with software build, release, deployment and monitoring tools and practices
• Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n4kj-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.