Fandango is the ultimate digital network for all things movies, serving more than 60 million unique visitors per month, with best-in-class movie information, ticketing to more than 30,000 US screens, trailers and original video, home entertainment and fan merchandise. Its portfolio features leading online ticketers Fandango and Flixster; world-renown movie review site Rotten Tomatoes; and Movieclips, the #1 movie trailers and content channel on YouTube. Fandango's movie discovery and ticketing innovations can also be found on mobile, social, AI and voice platforms from Apple, Facebook, Google, Amazon, and others. Fandango's video on-demand service, Vudu, offers new release and catalog movies and next-day TV shows to more than 200 million connected, over-the-top (OTT) and mobile devices.
If you're looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
• Manage marketing partnerships and promotions with major brands and companies across multiple verticals, including digital entertainment services, retail, ad partners, and more.
• Work with external partners and cross-functional stakeholders across the organization to build marketing programs as well as lead campaign execution including campaign development, approvals, and performance tracking.
• Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to build and project manage custom deliverables and timelines for campaigns including building project plans and overseeing all campaign elements from creative development, production, trafficking, and reporting.
• Partner with legal team to develop partnership agreements and promotional program rules.
• Compile and share promotional plans for major theatrical releases for studio partners.
• Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for clients and studio partners, including fielding promotional requests, answering campaign-related questions, and navigating feedback to relevant internal team members
• Compile end of program data and build wrap reports.
• 2+ years of experience in account management or partner-facing role
• Prior experience working in partner management or customer service role, preferably in the media and entertainment industry
• Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approval
• Experienced in leading cross-functional teams to orchestrate, collaborate, and execute marketing programs
• Working knowledge of elements to launch partnership programs: proposition development, marketing channels, commercial models, operational mechanics
• Good understanding of the theatrical film, OTT, or eCommerce market
• Excellent communication skills, confidence in managing, influencing, and growing relationships with
• stakeholders internally and externally
• Commercial, strategic, and technical mindset with strong attention to detail
• Creative mindset with judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solutions, and effectively motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• Organized and structured with the ability to reliably deliver on plans
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Additional Job Requirements
• This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• Must be willing to work in the Los Angeles, CA office.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $75,000 - $90,000 (bonus eligible).
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8e47-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.