Disney Streaming Service is looking for a Sr. Manager Marketing, ESPN+ to develop and optimize brand strategies to drive growth of ESPN+. The ideal candidate has experience expanding aided and unaided awareness for a large brand, and acquisition experience across on-channel and off-channel platforms for a subscription service. A successful candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. S/he is highly analytical, creative, and has an in-depth understanding of promotional messaging and brand positioning to scale a digital product.
• Develop and execute brand strategies that drive growth of ESPN+ brand and awareness
• Collaborate with leaders across multiple teams to create innovative and impactful programs that delver against key brand metrics
• Build ESPN+ aided and unaided brand awareness across new markets and segments
• Define KPIs to measure campaign success and forecast performance to inform accurate planning
• Imagine, test, and iterate new brand promotional tactics across owned platforms, existing third-party platforms, and emerging channels
• Drive optimizations based on analytical insights and data to show positive return on marketing efforts, continuously improving user lifetime value and reducing churn
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
• 7+ years brand marketing experience, with at least 2 years working on a DTC service. Media a plus
• Extensive understanding of customer segmentation and targeting, and comfort with working on large data sets
• Multi-channel marketing experience with a thorough understanding of acquisition, engagement, retention and analytics, comfortable with organic and paid disciplines
• Collaborative leader comfortable with complex, cross-functional projects across teams and leagues
• Clear understanding of full funnel marketing, digital media KPIs and attribution.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
• Balance of creative and analytical thinking
• Proven track record of delivering growth from multiple digital promotional sources and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
• Experience leading cross-functional team alignment and strategic planning
• Experience coordinating marketing assets and approvals
• A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Passion for the digital media and entertainment space
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k109-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.