TV Marketing Manager
Senior Manager, ESPN Fan Engagement will work across DMED and ESPN teams to develop strategies and tactics to retain users and increase engagement for ESPN+.
• Support the VP to develop actionable insights from data, analytics and research to drive programs, concepts, product and editorial to maximize engagement of ESPN+ subscribers.
• Collaborate across all relevant groups at DMED and at ESPN including product, editorial, programming, production and both ESPN+ and Performance marketing to drive engagement and retention.
• Work closely with teams focused on engagement and retention, such as Data Analytics and Lifecycle to Implement plans and measure effectiveness of each component to ensure refinement and performance evaluation.
• Provide insights around retention programs and effectiveness of efforts, based on goals of reducing churn and increasing engagement.
• Work closely with both DMED Data and ESPN Research teams as well as product and technology to ensure we have tooled ESPN Digital Products to maximize data, feedback and measurement of efforts.
• Be a team leader: train, manage and grow the skills of the Manager of Fan Engagement.
• 7+ years of relevant experience
• 3+ years management experience
• Strong understanding of ESPN Digital Products and fan behavior
• Ability to understand key consumer data
• Strong strategic thinker
• Excellent communicator with cross functional leadership
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
• Understanding of key sports on ESPN Platforms
• DTC experience
• Experience with ESPN Digital products in a business setting
• Ability to both manage employees and influence colleagues
• BA Required
• Advanced degree in business, data or another relevant field is preferred.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.