New York, NY
Disney Streaming Services is looking for a Product Manager who will develop requirements to help innovate and enhance our sports and entertainment products including the NHL, ESPN+, and Star+ brands.
You love being in the driver's seat, using data to guide and assist your decision-making while keeping the user experience top of mind. You recognize that data is also the building block of content, and you're familiar with how to structure and distribute it to the user in a clean, personalized, and easily-consumable way. You'll work with cross-functional teams across engineering, design, research and analytics to deliver exceptional products, features and experiences mapping back to a strategic product vision.
• Develop creative solutions that achieve predetermined product goals.
• Work closely with other teams to develop a strategy for executing on roadmap items.
• Create and maintain JIRA tasks, working closely with design and engineering.
• Identify the most efficient paths for delivering data and content to users.
• Help define the best methods for maintaining metadata associated with this content.
• Organize feedback from multiple parties, creating coherent, human user stories.
• Prioritize with precision.
• You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager working with websites, mobile apps, and connected device apps, ideally in sports or entertainment.
• You have experience managing data within those products.
• You have a passion not just for data, but sports, TV, or film.
• You have a technical background or can comfortably understand new technical documentation when provided.
• You are a strong and adaptable communicator with the ability to document in a way that is clear and concise.
• You've previously worked directly with multiple engineering groups at one time.
• You create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria.
• You're familiar with agile methodologies and implementations.
• Details matter, and you make sure they don't get lost in the shuffle.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1150-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.