New York, NY
EPIX, an MGM company, is looking for a Senior Graphics Coordinator who will be responsible for the efficient operation, scheduling, assigning and delivery of design and animation projects for EPIX Creative Services. This individual will coordinate the day-to-day workflow of the motion and static design teams. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to ascertain, communicate, schedule and coordinate deliverables from creative directors, producers, agencies, project managers and designers. This position will create / maintain calendars and will clearly communicate workflows and best practices. The Senior Graphics Coordinator will also interface with network operations to maintain and execute on-channel navigational graphics.
• Coordination of motion and design graphics projects from inception through completion, helping develop and share project timelines and assigning projects
• Initiate, receive, and manage gfx and design requests (via JIRA) submitted by Producers, Agencies, Partner Marketing and Production Managers - Review requests to understand scope of work and request any additional information needed
• Facilitate communication and collaboration across departments to ensure projects / client specifications are met and delivered on time
• Oversee creation & maintenance of monthly next-on graphics for EPIX linear channels
• Attend regular departmental meetings with partner marketing to discuss projects and priorities for team members and to address questions or concerns
• Work closely with the VP, Brand Design and Associate Motion Director to maintain and share designer breakout for each team
• Deliver motion graphics and design materials to project requestors, archive and record all projects upon completion
• Work with network operations for dynamic on-air graphics insertion as needed.
• Organize and maintain shared brand resources -- network logos and guidelines, original series gfx + keyart toolkits, title treatments, etc
• 3 years' experience working with motion graphics and / or print design team
• Well versed in Mac OS
• Basic understanding of current design techniques and trends
• College degree required or equivalent experience preferred
• Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, Cinema 4D, & Premiere
• Ability to multi-task while working independently and with a team
• Experience with production techniques, graphic design, and typography is required
• Candidate must be able to function under tight deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously, work with a wide array of internal clients, and respond appropriately to their needs and input, while maintaining attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5bzn-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.