Software Engineer - Developer Relations
Software Engineer - Developer Relations at Epic
• Assist with Unreal Engine license efforts including but not limited to live Unreal Engine demonstrations, arranging evaluations, providing pre- and post-license technical support, evangelizing the Unreal Engine at tradeshows
• Assist in the creation of support documentation on the Unreal Developer Network website, as well as specialized support documentation, videos, and samples for the Chinese market
• Helping partners ship high quality titles on time
• Helping improve efficiency of development for our customers by navigating and solving problems
• Strong C++ skills
• Great knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
• Demonstrated interest in games
• Shipped console, pc, or mobile experience
• Decent console, pc or mobile hardware knowledge
• Technical customer service experience
• Self-starter who takes ownership of the technical relationship with developers and works proactively to set up systems to smooth the road from eval to license
• Ability to present complex technical issues in a one-to-many situation such as trade shows, Epic Dev Days, presentations at developer studios etc.
• Ability to communicate complex technical issues via e-mail or face-to-face
• Native level Chinese and business level English language skills
• 协助虚幻引擎的客户的开发工作，包括但不限于实时的演示引擎功能，安排评估工作，提供客 签约前和签约后的技术支持，在其他展示活动中布道引擎
• 协助创建在虚幻开发者网站上的支持文档，并且需要创建针对中文环境的开发支持文档，视频以 及示例项目
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y41v-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.