ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
What We Do
Our Finance and Accounting teams build the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, international subsidiaries, as well as with external partners to ensure a world-class finance organization. Our team contains experts from fields like tax, treasury, purchasing, FP&A, and more.
What You'll Do
As a Payment Operations Manager at Epic you will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing and delivering consistently exceptional payment services to our partners and end users. You will collaborate closely with leadership and cross functional teams to set a vision and execute the strategic roadmap, deliver creative solutions to solve challenges, drive operational and cost efficiency, while maintaining governance, controls and integrity. You will be responsible for driving the optimal partner and end user experience in the utilizing the payment channels that support Epic's product and services.
In this role, you will
• Work closely, collaborate with and project manage various stakeholders across the organization including business functions, engineering, design, publishing, player support and external vendors
• Create alignment on the vision and strategy of payment services, role clarity and optimal processes to ensure continuous functionality and improvement of our Payment Operations partnerships and systems
• Be responsible for the execution and deployment for all Epic partner payment programs, including competitive, support-a-creator, enterprise and developers in addition to related products and services that optimize payout operations
• Be accountable for the results of our Payment Operations strategy and processes including the identification of KPIs and conduct overlapping, multivariate experiments and tests to understand patterns/trends.
• Find ways to continuously iterate, automate and enhance Payment Operations through innovative solutions in products, services, processes and policies
• Identify opportunities for new products and services, enhance existing processes through novel approaches while always keeping the customer in mind
• Analyze data thoroughly and meticulously to support strategic decisions in operational improvements. Utilize insights to implement impactful and meaningful changes that continue to satisfy and enhance the customer experience
• Create and evangelize the vision and purpose of Payment Operations in support of Epic Products and services, ensure there is an understood ''WHY'' both internally and externally and build a system that reinforces that vision while managing obstacles and operational challenges with a creative mindset
What we're looking for
• At least 7 years of gradually increasing responsibilities in Payment Operations, preferably in industries that have financial partnerships with users creators, affiliates, influencers and partners such as video games, fintech, entertainment, e-learning, etc.
• Thorough understanding of payments, financial transactions and payment operations including ownership, implementation and optimization of payment channels management
• Deep understanding of the regulatory environment and operating with creativity in compliance framework
• Strong Project Management skills with a successful track record of driving collaboration across multiple teams, especially international cross-matrixed departments
• Excellent analytical abilities and experience with data-driven decision making
• Experience driving high volume international payment operations, both enterprise and individuals
• Passionate about doing the right thing, not afraid to say NO and knowing how to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
• Ability to create solutions using technology, process and policies and execute Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This role is open to multiple locations (including CA, NYC, & WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren't limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic's generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
New York City Base Pay Range
$143,680 - $210,730 USD
California Base Pay Range
$143,680 - $210,730 USD
Washington Base Pay Range
$135,059 - $198,086 USD
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4py3y-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.