What We Do
Epic IT's mission is to build and support a technology platform where every person and every team at Epic can do their best work. We are driven to maximize productivity by leveraging our technology in innovative ways. You will be empowered to create and build IT services across our business.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an IT Engineer to play an integral role managing tools within the End User
Technology team. This role will partner with both business and technology teams to ensure that technical
solutions align with the company's overall business and operations objectives. The ideal candidate for this
position is passionate about practical problem solving, team development and will need to be able to
quickly and comfortably switch between high-level strategic design and hands-on engineering tasks
depending on the situation and priorities at hand.
In This Role You Will
• Handle escalations and advanced troubleshooting for Epic's Google Workspace and Slack
• Identify product gaps, create and implement new solutions and documentation.
• Partner with other IT teams to evaluate, prioritize and resolve new issues & problem scenarios
• Gather requirements for business processes and determine ways to optimize/improve Google
Workspace and Slack configurations, onboarding for teams and departments.
• Build onto existing processes that maximize automation and scalability of Google Workspace
• Partner closely with the other End User Technology Team members on implementation of
strategic enhancements and evolution of our Google Workspace environment
• Perform regular audits of enterprise SaaS applications such as Google Workspace and Slack in
coordination with security and procurement teams
• Perform data reporting and auditing of Google Workspace and Slack instances and make
recommendations for enhancements
• Collaborate with Google and Slack product managers and strategists, Google technical support
and outsourced vendor teams to evaluate and recommend new features/enhancements
• Develop new system processes and improve existing ones for efficient Slack and Google
Workspace account lifecycle management
• Enhance documentation periodically for currency and relevance.
What we're looking for:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a SaaS application administrator, or IT engineering role
• Proven experience supporting enterprise communications tools such as Google Workspace and
• Scripting experience (e.g. Python and/or PowerShell), and CLI experience
• Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams to gather and
translate requirements needed to build effective, sustainable solutions that align with overall
business and IT objectives.
• In-depth experience with public/private/hybrid cloud models, systems management, IT operations
tools and best practices
• Strong technical communication skills, and documentation skills
• Familiarity with Agile work methodology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81bjq-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.