Executive Assistant, Worldwide Television & Digital Distribution
Santa Monica, CA
The VP, Scripted Development, TV will be responsible for the development and oversite of productions for original series and mini-series. The successful candidate will creatively lead all aspects of development steps.
• Develop and supervise the production for original series, movies and mini-series
• Form strategic relationships with writers, directors, agents, producers, and network buyers in order to grow and advance our development slate
• Develop scripts, collaborate with high level writers and agents, strategize with buyers, and lead all aspects of production
• Actively seek out new projects and gather information as it related to buyers and their needs
• Analyze new program pitches to evaluate viability of concept, production challenges, cost and creative direction.
• Collaborate with President of Global Scripted Programming to execute overall scripted strategy
• Minimum of 10+ years of demonstrated experience in scripted programming at a network, studio or production company
• Excellent communication, strategic, presentation, creative and storytelling skills
• Strong leadership skills with operational and financial acuity
• Ability to lead multiple projects under time constraints
• Well networked within the television industry
• Developed and led television shows
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks (when we're back in the office!), winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.