The VP, Physical Production, TV will work with all aspects of physical production and post-production across a broad spectrum of our television productions. This individual will help manage and keep the eOne teams apprised of multiple projects requiring daily/weekly contact with the internal and external stakeholders including producing partners, vendors and other entities outside the company. The successful candidate will be proactive, flexible, solution-driven and able to juggle multiple responsibilities. Ideally, they will bring both on-set and field experience.
• Helps maintain studio oversight on a slate of projects across various networks and platforms.
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of content (e.g., Script Drama and Comedy, Multi-Cam, Animated)
• Experience working with producers, production companies, agents and department heads across the industry.
• Experience with locations and management of current COVID protocols.
• International Experience preferred.
• Experience in creating and updating schedules and calendars for various projects.
• Experience working with Legal and Clearances for production related matters.
• Partners closely with the Production Accountant & Accounting Executive across a range of budget levels to review budgets and cashflows, as well as monitor cost reports, and hot costs.
• Experience overseeing members of a Production team and working with them to manage information flow and coordination of projects.
• Ability to collaborate with a team, and support decisions made.
• Liaises with Business Affairs to ensure efficient sharing of information and deal tracking
• Assesses production locations and tax incentives opportunities together with VP of Production and Finance Dept.
• Troubleshoot and communicate all production changes to internal and external teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
• Collaborate with internal teams (including Post) and external production team to lock schedule
• Additional duties as needed.
• BA/BS degree in a related field preferred
• A minimum of 10+ years experience in Physical Production (Film, TV Episodic) as either Line Producer, Production Supervisor, Production Coordinator or Executive.
• Knowledge of union and guilds: IA, DGA, WGA, Teamsters and SAG, etc…
• Knowledge of and experience with both domestic and international productions, tax incentives, preferred.
• Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented to many several projects simultaneously.
• Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office, MS Outlook, Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling and Final Draft preferred.
• Knowledge of Post-Production flow preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjww8e-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.