Consolidation Accounting Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
eOne brings to market both original and existing content, sourcing IP from Hasbro's portfolio of 1500+ brands, and through a diversified network of creative partners and eOne companies including: international feature film distribution company Sierra/Affinity; Amblin Partners with DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; Makeready with Brad Weston; Tucker Tooley Entertainment, Jackson Pictures, Rumble Films, Fable Pictures and more.
• Helps maintain studio oversight on a slate of approximately 2-5 projects per year
• Engages executives and external producers on preliminary breakdowns, budgets and schedules
• Partners closely with the Production Accountant & Accounting Executive across a range of budget levels to review budgets and cashflows, as well as monitor cost reports, hot costs, residuals and security deposits.
• Tracks the pipeline status for each project for both Production and Post Production
• Collaborates with SVP of Production to organize and run weekly Post-Mortem meetings to review and reconcile delivered projects.
• Liaises with Business Affairs to ensure efficient sharing of information and deal tracking
• Identifies vendors and deals to be implemented across our productions
• Assesses production locations and tax incentives opportunities together with SVP of Production and Finance Dept.
• Troubleshoot and communicate all production changes to internal and external teams
• Inform and draft production schedule
• Collaborate with internal teams (including Post) and external production team to lock schedule
• Additional duties as needed.
• BA/BS degree in a related field preferred
• A minimum of 5-10 years experience in Physical Production (Film, TV Episodic) as either Line Producer, Production Supervisor, Production Coordinator or Executive.
• Knowledge of union and guilds: IA, DGA, WGA, Teamsters and SAG
• Knowledge of and experience with both domestic and international productions, tax incentives, preferred.
• Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented to many several projects simultaneously.
• Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office, MS Outlook, Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling and Final Draft preferred.
• Knowledge of Post Production flow preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2qbb-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.