About Entertainment One
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
In charge of all creative affairs in the linear space for all our Fashion brands (My Little Pony, Equestria Girls, Jem…). Managing the creative teams across acquisitions, development and production and ensuring that content achieves strategic brand objectives for the wider Hasbro group in the Fashion Brands space. Essential to the role is an in-depth knowledge of the branded content space for Fashion brands, with a strong contact base within the kids industry globally including writers, designers, directors, voice talent, creative producers, broadcasters, studios etc…
• In charge of sourcing new concepts/ideas from talent and production companies globally to develop and reinvent the brands in our portfolio and potentially add to the eOne Family portfolio
• Developing, keeping and maintaining strong and meaningful relationships with talent and potential partners globally
• Promoting the message that eOne Family is a strong partner for talent, studios and producers in the industry
• Negotiating main deal terms with partners of selected projects
• Heading up all creative / editorial aspects across all Fashion brands projects on the eOne Family slate, creatively leading teams, co-producers and partners as required from script to pitch
• Being the ''creative champion'' for the Fashion brands projects ensuring strong writing, designs, animation across all projects
• Ensuring that each project in development fulfils the brand and commercial objectives set by the Fashion Brand Team who work closely with the Marketing, Digital, Content Sales, Toy, Consumer Products departments to ensure that they have a full understanding of the Fashion brands projects from a creative perspective and that their needs are being addressed.
• Scoping new talent (script writers, designers, directors, studios, producers) who would be ideal partners on shows developed by eOne Family
• Negotiating main deal terms with key creative talent/new hires
• Putting together and managing the strongest creative teams across all projects
• Presenting and pitching concepts to broadcasters and other partners internationally if need be
• Managing the Fashion brands projects development budgets
• Acting in a creative supervision capacity across all Fashion brands projects ensuring the best quality is delivered from writers/designers/voice artists/studios/production houses and any other creative talent and managing Current Series executives / Creative Producers hired for all Fashion brands projects
• Selection of studio and creative partners to ensure the best quality can be delivered on each Fashion brands project
• Liaising closely with all commissioning broadcasters involved in any productions to champion the Fashion brands projects and ensure that creative demands are met.
• Working closely with all production houses/writers/voice artists and any other creative talent on Fashion Brands to ensure smooth running of entire operation.
• Continue to work working closely with the Fashion Brand Team to ensure that each project in production fulfils the brand and commercial objectives set by them, working closely with all other key division within the organisation.
• Be a creative thinker
• Have previous experience developing and producing branded content
• Have excellent contact base across the industry, including but not limited to, broadcasters, studios, and creative talent
• Have previous direct experience managing talent in writing, design, animation, directing etc driving them to excellence in their field
• Have strong internal and external communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Be aware of standard industry commercial terms and parameters and have Strong negotiating skills
• Have excellent presentation skills and be able to communicate a concept pitch or idea in an enthusiastic and passionate way
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx08k-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.