About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Create the vision for the future of the consumer-facing Entertainment Brand Marketing function, for America's and Pacific, of Hasbro's entertainment brands portfolio and lead the Local Entertainment brand Marketing Teams with passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve our organisational goals
The SVP Entertainment Brand Marketing - America's and Pacific will have full accountability for the brand marketing strategies of all entertainment brands, globally across America's and Pacific (North America, LATAM, ANZ) within the Preschool, Fashion and Action Adventure categories and be charged with driving regional and local awareness and affinity of each brand, and leading empowered teams to activate and commercialise their brands across the Blueprint at a regional and local level.
Full accountability for regional brand marketing strategy of all entertainment-led franchise brands, leading empowered teams including:
• Creating a long-term (3-5yrs) local brand marketing strategy and vision for all entertainment-led brands across Preschool, Fashion and Action Adventure, individually and as a portfolio, to warrant the delivery of best-in-class marketing campaigns that drive ratings and creates deep and lasting brand awareness and affinity from which to activate and commercialise brands across the Blueprint – brands include two of the world's Top 4 preschool brands today Peppa Pig and PJ Masks, newly launched Ricky Zoom, as well as My Little Pony, Power Rangers and Transformers
• Overseeing and directing all activities of the Entertainment Brand Marketing teams for all regions within America's and Pacific, ensuring local brand marketing strategies are successfully developed, nurtured and activated locally and are fully aligned with the wider business functions and ensuring all processes and communication are homogeneous
• Overseeing regional / local long-range blueprint planning, in full alignment with the Hasbro consumer product teams, and ensuring that the plans across the blueprint are connected and maximized for long term brand success
• Driving a focus on measured ROI, rationalising spend & proactively finding cost solutions to warrant the overall profitability of the kid's entertainment brand business
• Close liaison with SVP, Entertainment Brand Marketing - Eurasia to ensure consistency in approach and ways of working across the two regions
• Ensure that the teams nurture broadcast / content partner relationships and build strong partnerships to warrant that the platforms are equipped to promote and market the entertainment brands and generate the visibility required for commercial success, working closely with the Head of Content Distribution
• Leading global alignment with senior leader of the GFBM teams, warranting that regional plans and requirements are communicated effectively & that global brand leaders are equipped with the relevant information to drive the development and growth of the brand portfolio. Early input into brand development strategies to highlight regional needs and ensure relatable to all operational marketing functions
• Leading regional alignment with senior leader of the Online & Gaming team to understand app marketing strategies and align potential marketing opportunities
• Leading regional commercial alignment with senior leaders across the Blueprint including Toys & Games, Content Sales, YouTube, Consumer Products, LBE and Finance to understand and review future commercial plans and drive the marketing plans according to strategic business priorities and in alignment with driving projected revenue
• Safeguard strong communication at all times between functions and teams, identifying any gaps in communication processes and rectifying quickly and efficiently
• Ensure comprehensive feedback on all aspects of operational marketing is disseminated to other senior executives and that collaboration is undertaken at all times for strategic growth
• Strong collaborative executive input into wider business needs and functions, including but not limited to brand, licensing, product development, TV sales and digital
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all brands at all times across all relevant functions including and beyond marketing
• Identifying and leveraging strong consumer and market insights to ensure each local team is an expert in their territory
• Accountable for setting and evaluating performance metrics to deliver business goals and budget achievement
• Allocating resources and making decisions regarding team organisational growth and diversification to accomplish the organisation's vision
• Leading, coaching, developing and motivating multiple Entertainment Brand Marketing teams of various levels including Entertainment Marketing Heads of, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers to achieve their business and personal goals – setting a team culture and vision that aligns with the wider organisation's philosophy with clear communication and visionary direction.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Significant proven experience in successfully leading international teams and overseeing local / regional leaders, of multiple brand marketing functions and providing long-term marketing strategy for a large portfolio of brands
• Proven success in leading global franchise brand development and management, preferably within a complex, global brand, consumer products or recreation business
• High-level team leadership experience, with the ability to rally large cross-functional teams across multiple international territories and bring passion into the work, the business and the overall culture
• Strong commercial acumen, understanding and mindset
• Business-first in approach, always thinking about the wider business benefits and priorities ahead of personal/team/category/functional benefits or priorities
• Proven experience of influencing at a senior level to create alignment across functions and teams, able to develop strong working relationships with cross-cultural international teams
• Exceptional market and competitive knowledge of the preschool market globally
• First-class creative, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to drive a team to prioritise and complete multiple priorities and assignments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to navigate a fast-changing environment, providing clarity and stability for team members and colleagues, striving to improve processes and increase alignment at every opportunity
• Transparent, clear and inspiring communicator
• Passion (for our brands)
• Dynamism (in finding ways to meet the goal)
• Excellence (in what you expect and deliver)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj28qe-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.