Senior YouTube Channel Manager
London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One (eOne) is an independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family brands; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne’s Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Calling all YouTube Channel Managers! This is a rare opportunity to play an instrumental role in driving the growth of incredible family brands like Power Rangers and Transformers across YouTube. We are seeking someone with a strategic and analytic focus on growing our channels through YouTube best practises and growth strategies, seeking out new ways of increasing viewership and revenue globally.
• Managing and growing our Hasbro brands on YouTube using audience growth strategies globally. This includes a degree of editing & YouTube channel management, but the majority of the role will be strategic analysis of channels within our network.
• • Working with our Analyst to prepare performance reports on a monthly / quarterly basis using YouTube analytics and other data software like Tubular Labs to understand and improve content performance, feeding actionable insights back to Director and YouTube team.
• Leading a team of two YouTube managers
• Planning COPPA-compliant YouTube advertising campaigns to grow YouTube channels, working with channel managers and internal Paid Media team on execution, optimisation and post campaign reporting.
• Overseeing YouTube Kids app programming – partnering with YouTube to strategically place our content in the App.
• Collaborating with internal teams [Brand, Toy, Marketing] to ensure brand and regional strategies are implemented, regularly updating them on YouTube performance and future strategy.
• Feeding into the Digital Content creation process; ensuring content is fit for the algorithm, and we’re using best practises and feeding back the performance of this content to Production team and Director.
• Keeping on top of trends, news and algorithm changes
• Managing the day-to-day relationship with external agencies to deliver on KPI’s
• Extensive and direct experience managing YouTube channels and confidence with analysing YouTube performance.
• Have prior experience of managing a team
• A deep understanding of all YouTube features including; analytics, Content ID, downloadable reports and live-streaming.
• Creative and proactive, and adept at prioritising multiple tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Another language is a major asset, but not required.
• A passion for children’s brands.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, and creative editing programs such as Photoshop and Premier / Final Cut.
What you'll be a part of:
Taking care: health and dental coverage
Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
Build a better world: go beyond entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
Grow: develop your career and craft your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.