London, United Kingdom
Senior Social Media Manager - My Little Pony
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
My Little Pony is an iconic, top performing global brand that has a very bright future ahead. With millions of followers across the world, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to shape how we communicate with our parent audience (and beyond) on social media.
The Senior Social Media Manager for My Little Pony, will work closely with the Global Social Media Director to set and implement a global strategy in close collaboration with Marketing Teams. This will include planning social calendars, expanding brand reach, growing brand engagement, championing trends and opportunities, and analysing effectiveness across the globe.
• Manage all My Little Pony social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter which includes creating best-in-class original posts, copywriting, scheduling and community management.
• Work alongside our Content Producer to bring to life innovative and data informed creative ideas for campaigns, as well as 'always on' social.
• Continually identify social media trends and opportunities, and proactively capitalise on them in innovative ways, sharing learnings with the global team to drive future strategy development.
• Closely align with Marketing Teams to ensure social media is integrated with and fully supports brand and commercial objectives and 360 marketing plans.
• Monitor and respond to our community on all social media platforms in a timely and personable manner and in keeping with our brand values and tone of voice. Identify opportunities that will help grow our communities.
• Understand and utilise data and champion analytic tools to evaluate content performance against set KPIs, ensuring our content and social strategies are successful and resonate with our parent audience.
• Work collaboratively and seamlessly as part of a specialist in-house Global Social Media team, continually sharing ideas and learnings with colleagues around the world to deliver best-in-class social media for our brands.
• Has the judgement and awareness to follow, adapt and evolve processes (with supervision), identify ways we can do things better, articulate it, propose and execute solutions.
• Coordinate with SVP/VPs of Brand Marketing and PR agency on crisis response and management as required to ensure all private and public engagement with followers is appropriate and on-brand.
• Work closely with our Global Paid Media Team to set up and run effective social paid media campaigns, ensuring these delivers against set KPIs.
• Lead conversations and highly collaborative relationships with some of our partners.
• A proven track record of growing brands on social media organically, using data, algorithm and platform knowledge to grow awareness and affinity of brands.
• Strong experience working with brands that are targeted at parents and/or caregivers.
• Ability to handle major brand presence on social media; you understand the responsibility that comes with working on high profile accounts and can use them effectively.
• An ability to work autonomously in what can be a fast-paced environment. You'll have good judgement and know when to escalate matters to the Social Media Director for support.
• A true social media enthusiast who is passionate about family brands. You will have a strong understanding of the role social media plays as part of broader brand strategy, it's value and impact it can have.
• Deep understanding of the social media landscape including platforms (existing and emerging), algorithms, challenges and opportunities.
• Comfortable with using native and 3rd party analytic tools and reporting against KPIs.
• Excellent written skills in English, with the ability to write engaging social copy that reflects brand tone of voice and resonates with our communities. Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Hands-on attitude, willing to roll up sleeves and ability to enhance potential of self and team by sharing insights, new ideas and solutions.
• Management experience is a bonus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roonqp-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.