Seasoned expertise to support network and security operations, cloud connectivity and voice services in a large global enterprise setting. Required technical skills include extensive practice with Cisco switching and routing, wireless, VoIP and SD-WAN platforms, Palo Alto firewalls, Global Protect and MFA integration. Solid understanding of TCP/IP and advanced firewall configurations, Cisco Lifecycle Services to prepare, plan, design, implement, operate and optimize (PPDIOO) campus networking, cyber security prevention and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. Experience with Azure Cloud Networking and Security Vulnerability practices is also desired. Should be a highly motivated team player, willing to learn new skills and work after-hours when needed, while striving to maintain high availability and performance standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will support on-prem and cloud-based network architecture, voice and firewall infrastructure, ensuring their related configuration, monitoring and support procedures meet the organization's SLA, proactive monitoring and disaster recovery goals. Must be available for emergency calls and after-hours support. Working within the core IT infrastructure team and in close collaboration with operational support partners under contract, the Sr. Network Analyst is responsible for effective installation, configuration, operations, monitoring and maintenance of network and firewall devices, network connectivity and access security across all eOne sites, including:
• Lead daily eOne network operations activities, firewall security monitoring and administration
• Incident troubleshooting and resolution, technical documentation creation and maintenance
• Work directly with eOne security and network support partners to address ongoing alerts and performance reports, change and service requests, actions and recommendations for remediation
• Ensure routine system health, security log checks and configuration backup are in place and complete successfully for all eOne network and security infrastructure
• Provide technical assistance, network connectivity and security access troubleshooting to eOne Site Administrators, Client Services, Software Development and Application Support teams
• Proactive capacity and availability monitoring, maintenance of platform firmware and lifecycle
• Assist with selecting, planning, deploying and managing on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure, including authentication and access management services, cloud integration and security solutions
• Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the global eOne infrastructure environment.
• Extensive knowledge of Cisco networking (Nexus 9K, Catalyst 6500/4500/3800/3600/2900, ISR 4000)
• BGP/EIGRP/OSPF routing and load balancing protocols, VRRP, VPN/DMVPN, VTP, STP/RSTP/MSTP
• VoIP and Video CoS/QoS, SIP trunking, SRTP/RTP/RTCP, RTMT, H323, MGCP
• Strong operational practice to support and maintain Branch Office and Data Centre LAN/WAN infrastructure, Cisco Viptela/IOS XE SD-WAN background also desired
• Advanced Palo Alto firewall administration and troubleshooting, Global Protect and IPSec VPN access, NAT/SNAT/DNAT policies and Panorama templates
• Hands-on experience supporting Cisco Catalyst wireless controllers and 802.11ax access points
• Must possess strong technical troubleshooting skills, ability to collaborate with multiple technical peers and partners for efficient problem diagnosis and resolution
Qualifications and System Administration Training Requirements
• University Degree and/or related Technical Diplomas are preferred
• Active Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise and/or DCCOR is a must
• Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) certification is desired
Required Relevant Experience
• 7+ years experience in a networking analyst/support role
• 3+ years supporting enterprise-grade firewalls and VPN access
• 2+ years supporting Microsoft/AWS cloud connectivity and/or services
Ability to work 8-hours daily in a highly focused, results-driven, and potentially stressful at times environment. Be available and respond to on-call support escalations after hours.
Occasional travel to other Entertainment One locations may be required
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7bpe8-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.