eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action-adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
The Senior Manager, YouTube, will have proven experience managing successful YouTube channels and will run the day-to-day operations of our Action Brands YouTube network to maximise exposure and revenues for our brands globally. The Senior Manager will implement agreed strategies whilst reacting to platform trends and changes to ensure our strategies remain fit for purpose. Balancing analytics and creativity, the Senior Manager will regularly report on performance using various analytical tools, feeding actionable insights to the Director, YouTube and AVOD. The Senior Manager will also be responsible for managing a small team of YouTube Managers.
World-class brands in our Action Brands Portfolio include Power Rangers, Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Nerf – some of the most successful kids brands on YouTube
• Day-to-day management of our Action Brands YouTube network globally using YouTube best practises whilst actively managing the day-today for one of our largest YouTube channels in this portfolio.
• Create compelling SEO, artwork, and programming strategies
• Launch new channels in local markets – sourcing translations and dubs from internal teams and vendors
• Regularly audit and interrogate performance metrics using various analytic tools such as YouTube Analytics and Tubular Labs to build actionable insights
• Reacting quickly & dynamically to changes across the platform, staying ahead of new trends and algorithm changes
• Manage, train, and develop a team of YouTube Managers / Assistants setting clear goals and KPI's
To do this role, you will have…
• Direct and proven experience managing successful YouTube channels
• An analytical mind-set – comfortable analysing YouTube performance metrics using various tools
• Tech-savvy, with an understanding of all YouTube features including YouTube Analytics, Content ID, downloadable reports, and live-streaming
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, and creative programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Premier
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Another language is a major asset, but not required
• A passion for children's brands!
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8pqk-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.