Strategic Partner Manager, Creator Development
London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
The Senior Manager, Pre-School Brands will work closely with the Director, YouTube & AVOD and the YouTube channel management team to manage and grow the eOne / Hasbro pre-school brands across YouTube. The role will be instrumental in driving the growth of top ranked brands such as Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, My Little Pony and Play Doh. The role will include a strategic and analytic focus on growing our channels through best practices and growth strategies, seeking out new ways of increasing viewership and revenue globally.
The Senior Manager will also work closely with wider eOne / Hasbro departments (Brand, Toy, Local Marketing) to set local strategies and to keep teams regularly updated with plans and performance.
• To grow our YouTube audiences globally using industry best practices.
• Plan COPPA-compliant YouTube advertising campaigns to grow YouTube channels working with internal Paid Media team on execution, optimisation and post campaign reporting.
• Building strong relation with and partnering with our Google Partner manager.
• Work closely with YouTube Analyst to identify global and regional YouTube trends and feeding actionable insights to Director and the channel management team.
• Feed into the Digital Content creation process; ensuring content is created keeping the data and algorithm at the heart of production.
• Working and collaborating with senior management, peers and other internal stakeholders, ensuring they are up to date on strategy and performance for brands and regions.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with external agencies to deliver on KPI's.
• To lead bi-monthly sessions with Channel Managers to discuss and set channel strategy, best practices and changes on the platform.
• Ensuring clarity around priorities and goals for direct reports, guiding and developing the team.
• Become the inhouse expert for all YouTube news, trends and platform changes to ensure we're forward thinking and constantly adapting and innovating our channel management strategy.
To do this role, you will have…
• Extensive and direct experience managing YouTube channels and confidence with analysing YouTube performance.
• Have prior experience of managing a team
• A deep understanding of all YouTube features including; analytics, Content ID, downloadable reports and live-streaming.
• Creative and proactive, and adept at prioritising multiple tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A passion for children's brands.
• Confidence and first-rate stakeholder management abilities.
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkkq0-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.