London, United Kingdom
Senior Manager, Paid Media (12 month FTC)
Entertainment One (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family brands; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kids entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; global hit PJ Masks; newly-launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands TransformersTransformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Our in house Paid Media team are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to take on ownership of the campaign pipeline and delivery for our eOne Family and Hasbro brands, as we enter an exciting new phase of development for the team. They will be responsible for the planning and execution of global YouTube and paid social activity, helping teams and clients reach our child and parent audiences around the world.
• Lead the planning and delivery of effective campaign strategies that show a clear plan for delivering on team/client briefs
• Analyse campaign data and align with trends to help further develop future campaign recommendations and strategies
• Ownership and accountability across the lifecycle of all YouTube and Paid Social campaigns
• Daily/weekly set up of own YouTube and Paid Social campaigns
• Oversight of, responsibility and support for, all of the teams campaigns
• Ensuring campaign success through pre-agreed KPI's, considered and accurate set up, and optimisations throughout campaign duration
• Deliver post-campaign learnings, reports and case studies back to the business
• Liaise with Finance and Legal to ensure IO process is followed, and clients billed as per contract
• Test new objectives, ad formats and targeting where appropriate
• Streamline the above aspects of campaign execution where possible through automation and templatization
• Effectively communicate and sell new ideas and recommendations into internal teams and external clients
• Own day to day campaign relationships and communications, ensure expertise is shared, team/client needs are met, and any issues resolved
• Help educate teams unfamiliar with Paid Media where appropriate
• Establish processes and always be looking to improve efficiencies and productivity
Day to Day Management:
• Manage communication with any external clients or internal teams on any campaigns that are in progress
• Manage team workflow and bandwidth to ensure high standards of campaign delivery and reporting are maintained
• Be the 'go to' within the team for day to day queries around media planning, optimisations, platforms and reporting
• Line management and development of Paid Media Manager
• Effectively support the Paid Media Director with proposals, pitches, strategy and other associated work
• Experience within Paid Media/Ad Operations
• Significant experience running YouTube video campaigns via Google Ads (AdWords and Ad Manager), Social Advertising (Facebook Ads Manager) and an adaptability to learn new platforms and technologies
• An understanding of the wider programmatic landscape
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical and technical skills with an excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to manage, support and educate various levels of stakeholders
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Client management experience and strong presentation skills
• Ability to interrogate large amounts of data and think strategically
• Passion for kids media!
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: reduced summer hours
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2q00-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.