Entertainment One (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family brands; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kids entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; global hit PJ Masks; newly-launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Full accountability for leading, developing and driving the brand marketing strategies for Action Adventure Entertainment Brands within the eOne Hasbro entertainment portfolio, overseeing the activation of plans in key markets across EMEA. This role will focus on ensuring the successful execution of integrated marketing campaigns that impact brand awareness, affinity and engagement on a local level, safeguarding seamless story to shelf scheduling and amplifying promotions across channels and lines of business.
• Develop brand marketing plans for allocated portfolio and deliver targeted content and brand marketing campaigns across the region in conjunction and collaboration with local commercial teams (Content Sales, Toy & Games, Consumer Products, Publishing, Location Based Entertainment, Promotions, Direct to Retail)
• Work alongside VP in setting out 1-3 year brand marketing strategies that are adaptable to local territories with commercial objectives and socio-cultural nuances in mind
• Full accountability for developing local synergies and holistic promotional timelines for entertainment brands making sure that all media opportunities are maximized across channels and lines of business
• Partner and collaborate with the Content Sales team, to build and execute a clear set of plans that align on content roll-out plans, build strong relationships with distribution partners across linear and digital platforms (FTA, PTV, VOD, etc.) to drive content awareness / viewership / tune-in through thematic stunting, on-air brand campaigns, events, etc.
• Partner and collaborate with Commercial, Consumer Product and Toy & Game Marketing teams to build and execute a clear set of plans which align, enhance and drive brand awareness and affinity building, seamless story to shelf scheduling, promotions, campaigns and activations across channels and lines of business
• Lead and be accountable for delivering impactful consumer-facing PR moments that drive viewership and brand affinity – including episode premieres / charity partnerships / cinema events / brand milestones (e.g. 15 years of Peppa Pig / the talent behind Peppa Pig / Peppa Celebrates Chinese New Year/ My Little Pony World Kindness Day / PJ National Superhero Day)
• Partner and collaborate with Digital & Social Media teams to build online audiences (YouTube, Facebook, websites, newsletters), partner with the teams to add marketing value to their plans and enhance brand marketing campaigns
• Deliver post campaign analyses with clear understanding of ROI measurement and growth opportunities to be integrated into future planning
• Lead and manage team to ensure they have the skillset, resources and support needed to deliver in their role and achieve brand building targets
• Responsible for budget management across allocated brands
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Significant, comprehensive and demonstrable experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer media and technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational company
• Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix
• Strong understanding of the media landscape and socio-cultural nuances of key territories in relevant region
• Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations
• Comprehensive experience pitching, converting and managing brand marketing partnerships
• Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively
• Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Experience using social media and familiar with family-focused consumer media platforms
• Solid experience in team & stakeholder management
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated organizational, planning and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategies/decisions
• Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results
• Additional language skills desired
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw87zk-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.