Paid Social Specialist
London, United Kingdom
Senior Brand Manager (Peppa Pig) - Freelance/Temp
About Entertainment One:
eOne’s Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
We are looking for a Freelance/Temp Brand Manager to help in the development, planning and activation of one of the most successful and most loved preschool brands in the global market today – Peppa Pig!
In this instrumental and high-profile activation role, you will partner with cross-functional teams across eOne/Hasbro to plan, support and execute impactful brand initiatives to grow Peppa Pig in key categories and regions globally.
• Develop and execute annual brand plans and activations based on key brand strategies, consumer insights and content strategy; to ensure successful multi-year engagement and growth for Peppa Pig across the Global Brand Blueprint Long-Range Plan
• In-depth content expertise; integrated into series production, handling schedules and processes to ensure content fully delivers brand, toy and commercial requirements
• Lead delivery and execution of branded content streams including Music and Audio, and work with Digital teams to drive delivery of YouTube Originals and Apps/Gaming content to activate against global brand strategies and support budget achievement for the brand
• Pitch and partner with internal and external partners to align on and activate brand strategy; regularly connect with partners including Toys & Games, Content Sales, Digital Gaming, YouTube & Social Media, Consumer Products, Location Based Entertainment, Promotions, Local Brand Marketing, Legal and Finance, to identify new ways to grow the brand in their categories/regions
• Lead on the creation, development & dissemination of global brand assets and collateral, aligning with key stakeholders and working with internal teams to produce inline with the Global Comms calendar and additional project needs
• Lead brand tracking, industry and consumer research initiatives in partnership with global insights team
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Previous brand management experience for a successful global consumer brand
• Excellent project managing skills, highly proactive, able to balance priorities / meet tight deadlines
• Detailed understanding of global market trends and awareness of the nuances of each territory
• Excellent rapport builder able to develop strong partner relationships upwards & downwards
• First-rate presentation skills
• Highly inventive, tenacious and able to work autonomously
• Experience of leading or mentoring junior team members
• Ability to stay ‘cool’ when the pressure is on
• Results driven while maintaining a high level of creativity
• Excellent use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Passion (for our brands)
• Dynamism (in finding ways to meet the goal)
• Excellence (in what you expect and deliver)
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.