Corporate Tax Manager
• Prepare analysis, balance sheet reconciliation, income statement reconciliation and related foreign exchange transactions for posting and review
• Coordinate numerous Production company's month-end and year-end process
• Analyze revenue recognition criteria and reconcile balances for international features film sales
• Prepare working paper schedules on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Assist in preparing materials for external and internal audits
• Prepare monthly analysis packs submitted to Group Finance
• Assist in maintaining the integrity of the general ledger, chart of accounts, and by title information
• Implement process improvements within areas of responsibility
• Actively involved in ensuring compliance with internal controls
• Accomplish tasks on time and take on special projects as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and professional designation (CPA) (or pursuing completion of designation)
• Minimum 3-5 years accounting and reporting experience.
• Production accounting experience an asset
• Strong technical accounting skills; knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, and reporting requirements
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint). Expert level Excel skills required.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines, simultaneously handling multiple projects
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nj2n-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.