London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Digital Pre-school Division is an empowered product team which values communication, collaboration, and fun. Our primary goal and purpose is to create pre-school apps that boost meaningful screen time for children, parents, and caregivers. As part of the larger eOne and Hasbro family, our digital brand portfolio includes the widely popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig, which has claimed the #1 spot in its category in over 20 countries since launch, as well as superhero hit PJ Masks: Hero Academy.
The role will focus on leading the product management of one of our pre-school subscription apps. You'll be responsible for the product lifecycle – customer and user discovery, defining and prioritising the outcome roadmap, identifying opportunities for new features and improving performance against KPIs.
Product Strategy, Roadmap and Specification:
• Define and maintain the product's outcome-based roadmap, including product strategy and prioritisation (OKRs), to establish strategic alignment and clear priorities against business objectives.
• Identify new feature opportunities and optimisation which support the commercial model and drive long-term retention, balancing the needs of customers and that of the business.
• Research and scope detailed specifications for all new product features and enhancements, ensuring optimisation post-launch based on performance, user sentiment and analytical data.
• Act as a product evangelist, effectively communicating product outcomes and motivating the Product Team to reach them.
• Attend playtests, evaluate customer feedback and work closely with the Design Research team, in order to develop a deep understanding of the customer and the user.
• Identify and communicate any pain points to the Product Team, in an ongoing effort to build long-term value for the customer and user.
• Identify online behaviours and digital; competitor; consumer; and technology trends to ensure that our product portfolio strategy is ahead of the curve.
• Analyse and share product analytics with a view to use data to drive product optimisation.
• Collaborate with the Growth team, identifying opportunities for growth, through the prioritisation and execution of AB tests.
• Define, report and analyse performance metrics for the product against product and departmental KPI's, reporting back to divisional management, the finance team and key stakeholders.
• Collaborate and influence key stakeholders across the wider business, incl. Global Brand, International Marketing, Licencing and Consumer Product Marketing, to maintain alignment, building a cohesive product strategy that reflects the division's commercial goals and incorporates the key brand management themes.
• Work closely with the cross-functional product team to ensure all proposals reflect both the agreed product strategy, the desired outcomes from a brand management perspective, and that product quality is maintained.
• Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to support and align content / feature / app releases with the execution of future marketing plans.
App Store Management and Compliance:
• Manage the publishing of product releases across multiple territories and app stores.
• Build strong relationships with the App Store Account Managers and champion the product within the App Stores through the preparation and delivery of app store feature requests for all new product releases.
• Stay abreast of COPPA, GDPR-K and App Store compliance to ensure all products remain compliant.
• Experience of optimising products through testing and analysis, customer research and analytics.
• Customer / user focused with goals to deliver a quality product for the dual audience.
• A proven track record of delivering new features and capabilities as well as optimisation of existing features and journeys, with positive impacts on the product's KPI's.
• Excellent stakeholder management, gaining alignment and sign-off as and when appropriate.
• Digital expertise with an in-depth knowledge of the digital platforms and subscription services.
• Strong familiarity with digital metrics and analytical tools e.g. App Annie, App Figures, App Store Consoles, Firebase.
• A thirst for knowledge, a passion for children's brands and a good understanding of customer behaviours and what influences parents of pre-schoolers.
• Preferably, have some experience working with the challenges inherent with a children's digital product (app), whether dual audience, UX or compliance.
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: reduced summer hours
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv157m-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.