eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action-adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
Do you want to use your digital ads experience to help grow some of biggest brands and channels on YouTube? Our in house Audience Development team is looking for a Paid Media Manager with experience in YouTube Ads set up and delivery, as well as planning/account management to work across the campaign pipeline and delivery for our eOne Family and Hasbro brands, as we enter an exciting new phase of development for the team.
Our Audience Development team is responsible for the planning and execution of global YouTube growth activity, helping internal teams reach and grow our child and parent audiences around the world. This role will plan and activate YouTube discovery and pre-roll campaigns that supplement the Brand and Digital team priorities e.g. promoting new digital series launches. If you live and breathe digital marketing, have a curious and analytical mind with a strong skillset in YouTube / Google Ads, then we would love to hear from you!
• Devise and deliver effective campaign strategies that show a clear plan for delivering on team briefs
• Analyse campaign data and align with trends to help further develop future campaign recommendations and strategies
• Work with any partner agencies to ensure they have everything they need to do the same
• Ownership and accountability across the lifecycle of your campaigns from set up to reporting. Focus is on YouTube (Google Ads), but expectation to learn / know other platforms too (e.g. Facebook, Pinterest) to support wider team when needed
• Ensuring campaign success through pre-agreed KPI's, considered and accurate set up, and optimisations throughout campaign duration
• Monitor effect of paid activity on organic performance and be nimble in adapting strategy, targeting and creative as a result
• Deliver post-campaign learnings, reports and case studies back to the business
• Liaise with Finance and Legal to ensure PO and IO processes are followed, teams billed accurately and suppliers paid on time
• Test new objectives, ad formats and targeting where appropriate
• Streamline the above aspects of campaign execution where possible through automation and templatization
• Support Paid Media Director in working with Brand and YouTube teams to understand priorities, plan campaigns, set KPI's and communicate learnings back
• Effectively communicate progress, new ideas and recommendations into internal teams
• Own day to day campaign relationships and communications. Ensure expertise is shared, team needs are met, and any issues resolved
• Account manage our partner agency where needed, ensuring they are set up for success as well as facilitating two-way sharing of strategies and learnings
Day to Day Management:
• Manage comms with teams on any campaigns that are in progress
• Effectively support the Paid Media Director with proposals, pitches, strategy and other associated work where necessary
• Extensive experience running YouTube advertising, either in house or at an agency
• Media planning and/or account management experience
• YouTube CMS experience a bonus – training will be provided
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical and technical skills with precise attention to detail
• Ability to interrogate large amounts of data, pulling insights, and thinking strategically about its implications
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to manage, support and educate various levels of stakeholders
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to adhere to processes and best practices and make recommendations on how to further improve output
• Passion for kids media!
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkyx7-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.