Entertainment One (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family brands; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kids entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; global hit PJ Masks; newly-launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands TransformersTransformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Want to work on some outstanding entertainment brands? We're looking for great international marketers to develop and drive the brand marketing strategies for allocated eOne Hasbro Entertainment Brands across agreed priority markets within EMEA!
• Execute franchise led long-range plans through targeted content & brand marketing campaigns in conjunction & collaboration with regional Commercial teams (Content Sales, Toy & Games, Consumer Products, Publishing, Location Based Entertainment, Promotions, Direct to Retail)
• Partner with Global Franchise and Global Consumer Organisation teams to leverage global plans and creative assets with localization for brand marketing purposes
• Support VP & Directors in setting out a regional brand marketing strategy and adapting it to local territories with commercial objectives and socio-cultural nuances in mind
• Develop a local harmony and holistic promotional timelines for brands ensuring that all media opportunities are maximized across channels and lines of business
• Provide marketing support to the Content Sales team, align on content roll-out plans and build positive relationships with distribution partners across linear and digital platforms (FTA, PTV, VOD, etc.) to drive content awareness / viewership / tune-in through thematic stunting, on-air brand campaigns, events, etc.
• Develop and deliver impactful consumer-facing PR moments that drive viewership and brand affinity – including episode premieres / charity partnerships / cinema events / brand initiatives (e.g. 15 years of Peppa Pig / the talent behind Peppa Pig / Peppa Celebrates Chinese New Year/ My Little Pony World Kindness Day / PJ National Superhero Day)
• Partner with Digital & Social Media teams to build online audiences (YouTube, Facebook, websites, newsletters), add marketing value to their plans and enhance campaigns
• Maintain marketing campaign calendar and define project timelines from conceptualisation to launch
• Build and monitor the ongoing organic presence across all media, such as channels, studio marketing activities and other local promotional and marketing campaigns
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Comprehensive and proven experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational company
• Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix
• Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances across EMEA
• Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations
• Comprehensive experience pitching, converting and managing brand marketing partnerships
• Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively
• Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Solid experience in team management
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to apply data and insights to strategy to get results.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative approach with the ability to use data to develop strategies/decisions
• Additional language skills preferred (especially Italian or Russian) but not crucial
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3veyn-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.