Scripted Originals, Lead
London, United Kingdom
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action-adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
The Global Brand Development manager will be responsible for managing the development and approval process for Toy products with all Hasbro development teams across Preschool and Fashion Brands and other internal divisions. Supporting the VP to implement and ensure that the global toy strategy is demonstrated across brands by ensuring all development meets brand priorities, direction and content significance. They will oversee the sharing of the latest relevant asset material from content and, working with the teams to ensure that the toy lines capture the brand values of our shows at every stage throughout the process.
• Work hand-in-hand with the Hasbro development teams to ensure product innovation, and brand consistency are at the heart of all toy and game development lines.
• Managing the global development approval process, taking of approval meetings by organising meeting flow and meeting content – following up with key action points for all stake holders.
• Provide Hasbro teams with timely feedback at each development 'gate'
• Lead development teams with commercial solutions to align content design and manufacturing limitations to best effect.
• Develop and maintain successful working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Manage content flow between the Global Franchise Management Teams and the relevant Hasbro Teams.
• Package all content uploads with background information.
• Working with Global Brand Teams to keep up to speed with content development timing and development progress and sharing appropriate information in a timely way.
• Extensive experience in Toy Design and Development, CP Design and Development or License Development.
• First-hand knowledge of product development, manufacturing and product approval processes
• Broad experience of commercialisation of Licensed Properties and/or Content.
• Demonstrate complete affinity with Brand goals and objectives.
• Proven commercially within the toy or licensing industries.
• Extremely organised with a passion for detail.
• Strong project manager, with ability to juggle several priorities and meet tight deadlines.
• Adaptable with ability to work across a wide variety of brands and toy categories and at different stages of development.
• Excellent communicator both verbally and pictorially.
• The ability to develop strong working relationships with key internal/external stakeholders across functions and countries
• Excellent administrative skills and proficient knowledge of Adobe Suite, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxyj4-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.