eOne brings to market both original and existing content, sourcing IP from Hasbro's portfolio of 1500+ brands, and through a diversified network of creative partners and eOne companies.
As a key component of the eOne Risk and Assurance team the role will deliver eOne's internal audit service to our global business. The team is undergoing a restructuring so the role holder will help recruit a small audit team that will report to them and help them deliver the annual audit plan as well as satisfy Hasbro management's SOX testing requirement.
• End to end performance and management of audits
• Planning and scheduling of audits
• Identifying issues and agreeing actions
• Creation and delivery of audit reports
• Maintaining the audit schedule and assisting in development of the annual audit plan
• Participating in risk assessment activities
• Developing and overseeing the annual SOX testing programme
• Managing, supporting and mentoring audit team members, as well as being involved in the recruitment of new team members
• ACA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent
• Proven experience within internal auditing and/or business improvement
• Good understanding of financial and operational controls
• Comfortable with auditing the internal controls of a large, sophisticated organisation
• Ability to propose, agree and report appropriate actions for improvement
• Familiar with audit needs to support a SOX environment
• Strong communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office products
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1q82-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.