The security analyst will contribute to on-going cybersecurity operations and assist in expanding IT security capabilities. The preferred candidate possesses a blend of security competencies, creative thinking and effective communication skills that will enable the individual to contribute in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
• Response to security alerts, incidents and initiatives as they pertain to the ongoing daily activities of the global Cybersecurity Operations team.
• Participation on the operations on-call and escalation teams for tickets, incidents or security tool troubleshooting
• Perform security event monitoring & analysis of potential vulnerabilities and alerts from detection systems
• Help to prioritize impactful threats thru threat intel review and security advisory monitoring
• Assist with vulnerability scanning, management and tuning of endpoint security tools and developing detection techniques to refine security systems
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on projects and initiatives to advance the security roadmap
• 2 years of relevant and progressive personal or professional experience in Cyber Security and/or Information Technology
• Bachelor's degree in MIS / Information Technology / Cyber Security, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience
• Experience with common endpoint and network security (intrusion detection, IDS/IPS firewall technologies, anti-virus and endpoint logging technologies)
• Experience monitoring threat intel and prioritizing impactful threats based on an environment's exposure
• Familiarity with common network, system and web application attack vectors and related mitigation strategies
• Fundamental knowledge of network and web protocols
• Experience using network, web and mobile application vulnerability scanners and an ability to analyze scan reports
• Ability to work independently, as a key contributor to the IT security team and participate in cross-functional teams
• Ability to identify & propose solutions that improve security capabilities & drive operational efficiencies
• Effective communication skills and the ability to independently manage small projects
• Experience with advanced cybersecurity technologies and cloud application/SaaS security or secure SDLC (CI/CD) methods is considered a huge plus
• Any industry standard security certifications considered a plus
• Ability to drive automation through scripting capabilities using Python and PowerShell considered a plus
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.