Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Reporting into the Global Brand Director, you will lead annual global franchise brand development, planning and activation to deliver against the global strategy and vision for growth of the My Little Pony brand within the global market today. In this instrumental and high-profile activation role, you will lead and influence cross-functional internal and external teams across the Blueprint to plan and execute cohesive and actionable brand initiatives to grow your brand and expand the business in their regions.
• Develop and execute annual franchise brand plans and activations based on key brand strategies, consumer insights and content strategy; focus on both near- and long-term activations to ensure successful multi-year engagement and growth for your brand across the Blueprint
• In-depth content expertise; integrated into series production, reviewing scripts, managing schedules and processes to ensure storytelling fully delivers brand, toy and commercial requirements
• Lead creation, delivery and activation of branded content streams including Music and Audio, and partner with Digital teams to drive delivery of bespoke branded video content, and Apps/Gaming content to activate against global brand strategies and support budget achievement across the Blueprint
• Define brand identity, tone of voice and global brand positioning across all audience segments and oversee creation of all brand assets with a keen lens on regional needs and consumer / category insights
• Pitch and partner with internal and external partners around the world to align on and activate the global brand strategy across the Blueprint; regularly communicate with partners including Toys & Games, Content Sales, Digital Gaming, YouTube & Social Media, Consumer Products, LBE, Promotions, Local Brand Marketing, Legal and Finance, to identify new ways to grow the brand in their regions
• Drive the delivery of brand activation projects from end to end, transforming brand strategies into actionable plans to deliver on and exceed business goals through an integrated approach to build global alignment across the Blueprint
• Lead brand tracking, industry and consumer research initiatives in partnership with global insights team
• Act as thought-leader and global trend expert for your brand, sharing and leveraging insights to inspire franchise brand strategies and activations across the Blueprint
• Manage, support coach and develop the Brand Activation Support to meet their business and personal goals with a view to developing junior team members for progression in the division, especially as our preschool slate continues to grow.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Previous brand management experience for a successful global consumer brand within family entertainment is essential
• Incredibly strong project managing skills, highly proactive with ability to juggle several priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Thorough understanding of global market trends and awareness of the nuances of each territory
• Excellent rapport builder able to develop strong stakeholder relationships both upwards and downwards
• First-rate presentation skills
• Highly resourceful, tenacious and able to work autonomously
• Experience of managing or mentoring junior team members
• Ability to stay 'cool' when the pressure is on
• Results driven while maintaining a high level of creativity
• Excellent use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Passion for our brands
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future