PJ Masks, the hit superhero show for preschoolers is looking for a Global Brand Director to develop and drive delivery of the brand strategy across the Hasbro/eOne Blueprint globally. In this business-critical leadership role, you will partner with the VP Global Brand and multiple functions globally to drive delivery of the global brand plan and global content rollout plan for PJ Masks, continually driving creative and commercial success of the brand in the long-term.
Ownership of delivering the global brand plan for PJ Masks across the full Blueprint – setting content and commercial priorities through partnership with the VP GFSM, Production, Toys & Games, Content Sales, Digital Gaming, YouTube & Social Media, Consumer Products, LBE, Promotions, Entertainment Brand Marketing, Legal and Finance, securing alignment on the vision and driving delivery of the plan with cross-functional partners globally and locally:
• Transform long-range brand vision set by the VP into an actionable plan and drive alignment and delivery of the plan across the Hasbro/eOne Blueprint
• Drive delivery of long-range brand direction set by the VP for all content creation (series production, short form, long form, specials, cinema releases, digital, music, audio) – ensuring storytelling fully delivers brand, toy and wider commercial requirements and partnering closely with the VP GBM and relevant T&G / CP leads to understand and deliver against commercial needs
• Ownership of the relationship with the brand's production team, overseeing all content development and wish lists, and providing direction on characters, locations, vehicles, themes, accessories, storytelling, scripts, series arcs, and so forth, to ensure overall commercial objectives for your brand are met
• Lead the production delivery and global rollout of all brand content to deliver against long-term brand objectives as well as broadcast and retail requirements
• Partner with the VP to drive global brand positioning for your brand to maximise commercial potential, delivering definition of brand identity and tone of voice across all audience segments with a keen lens on regional needs and consumer / category insights
• Key point of contact for regions / business units to align on needs and activation plans for your brand, understanding commercial needs and executing against those needs – support and influence teams across the Blueprint to find the best way to activate the global strategy for their area so the business is aligned and following a clear, commercially-relevant and brand-led blueprint
• Support brand tracking, industry and consumer research initiatives for PJ Masks in partnership with VP GFSM and global insights team – always be commercially aware of global brand health and performance for your brand and relevant competitors, anticipating and driving opportunities as well as solving challenges both short/long-term to maximise commercial potential
• Act as in-house expert on all aspects of your brand (content, platforms, rollout, architecture, purpose, consumers, competitors, products, challenges, opportunities, strategies, performance, insights, etc.) sharing and leveraging learnings to inspire and align brand strategies and activation plans across the Blueprint
• Oversee creation of all brand assets, support materials and team deliverables to ensure they deliver against business, brand and commercial requirements, and that processes and timelines are continually reviewed and refined to ensure optimal service and support for the business across the Blueprint, in partnership with other Brand Directors and key stakeholders across the business
• Lead and develop the direct reports within the Franchise Strategy & Management Team to successfully activate the brand plan across the Blueprint, fostering a culture of excellence in partnership and execution, developing all team members to make best use of resource and maintain optimal personal and team wellbeing
• Input into Franchise Strategy and Management budget-setting and track those budgets across key areas of responsibility.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Significant experience in Brand Plan / Development / Management within entertainment, preferably within preschool
• Demonstrated expertise in transforming strategy and vision into actionable plans that deliver on and exceed goals; innovative thinker with an integrated approach to building global brands
• Previous experience of working with international teams, agencies and 3rd party partners and able to demonstrate a global sensibility as well as flexible approach to cultural differences
• Strong commercial acumen, comfortable interpreting and working with financial and performance data; ROI-driven; able to think big picture while remaining close to the detail
• Inspires and recognises strong creative; knows what will resonate with consumers and why; proficient in delivering actionable feedback that enhances execution
• Communicates a vision and brings brand projects/initiatives to life; presents ideas and recommendations in a way that aligns others quickly to support
• Skilled project manager who's able to work through complex issues and deliver solutions
• Proven experience of managing, motivating and developing small teams to deliver against meaningful objectives
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g622yq-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.