This is an exciting opportunity to join the Peppa Pig team as a Coordinator! You will proactively support the development, planning and successful activation of key global franchise initiatives in line with the global brand strategy and vision for growth of a leading preschool brand in the global market today. In this instrumental role, you will partner with and support cross-functional teams to deliver key brand activations including content production, asset creation and activation planning across the Blueprint globally.
• Support the Manager(s), Director and VP, GFSM in all aspects of franchise and content development and management, ensuring our brands are best-in-class and our teams always support the organisation effectively, across the full Blueprint.
• Support in development and creation of brand collateral. Lead delivery of brand content & materials, sell-in tools, guidelines & toolkits, assets and activations for your brand to service all internal and external commercial and marketing functions – ensure all brand deliverables are executed on time, on budget and to a global market-leading standard.
• Ensure brand identity, tone of voice and global brand positioning is adhered to across all audience segments and brand assets.
• Lead evaluation of key brand materials and assets against usage and effectiveness metrics, encouraging and securing continual feedback from internal and external commercial and marketing teams and using these insights to deliver better materials and assets in future to maximise return on investment for the organisation.
• Pitch internal and external partners around the world to align on brand activation across the Blueprint; regularly communicate with partners to identify opportunities for global activations and toolkits in line with global franchise vision and strategy.
• Be responsible for tracking brand health metrics in partnership with global insights team to ensure the latest data and insights are in hand and communicated to the teams. Undertake competitive market research to inform brand and content development
• In-depth knowledge of the content library, able to identify episodes and clips to support brand activations across the Blueprint.
• Key point of contact for the GFSM team on queries, requests, approvals, ensuring all activations adhere to brand templates and standards set out in the brand guidelines.
• Presenting brand to all new joiners to onboard and immerse them with passion and clarity.
• Support in upskilling and training of junior staff members.
• Previous experience within a busy brand or marketing team essential, preferably within the Entertainment industry
• First class organisational skills with the ability to juggle several priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills; clear, helpful and efficient approach to all enquiries and requests
• Results orientated
• Ability to stay calm under pressure; resourceful and pro-active, able to work autonomously
• A team player, dedicated to championing our brands
• Excellent IT skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook essential
• Adobe Photoshop experience ideal but not essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn95wm-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.