eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
Based in New York City, the Entertainment Brand Marketing Manager will proactively support the development, planning and successful execution of integrated, effective local brand marketing campaigns primarily for My Little Pony, working with the Entertainment Brand Marketing Director and the team's Coordinator.
The Marketing Manager will be proficient in brand marketing for the preschool market and well-experienced in cross-platform marketing methods with a talent for digital marketing, collaborating with partners for effective outreach initiatives, and creating impactful marketing collateral. This instrumental role will focus on activities including day-to-day coordination of marketing activities, approvals, raising purchase orders and general marketing support, ensuring they are completed and delivered as required and to a high standard.
• Support Marketing Director by executing consumer, advertising, social/influencer and digital marketing plans for the brands as well as special projects and targeted programs as required
• Assist Marketing Director in the management/coordination of consumer-facing activations (meet & greets, charity events)
• Manage content, assets, programming and output for digital marketing & additional online initiatives
• Manage copywriting, art direction, creation and delivering of advertisements for the brands
• Produce and distribute campaign materials, content and assets for use in PR/influencer initiatives, and by/for charity, experiential, retail, promotional, broadcast and licensee partners as required; alternatively, work with design agency to create general marketing materials as needed
• Manage all high-priority/high-profile marketing content approvals for licensees, partners, third parties (TVCs, YT videos, influencer or sponsored content, etc.)
• Manage/produce promotional giveaways for brand events
• Manage PO and invoice tracking with Coordinator
• Contribute marketing information for key presentations and meetings across the wider business's units
• Collaborate fully with Global Location Based Entertainment, Digital, YouTube, PR, Partnership, and Brand Teams to ensure brand plans are representative and deliver on the requirements that are needed to amplify them in North America
• Opportunities to extend to other brands if and when needed by team and/or desired for growth
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Comprehensive and proven brand marketing experience within a marketing team essential, preferably within the Entertainment or kids consumer products industry
• Active and experienced with social media and family-focused consumer media with a strong understanding of digital marketing and its opportunities for our brands
• Able to understand the importance of ROI and KPIs and utilize reporting tools where required
• First class organizational skills with the ability to juggle several priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Focused, collaborative team player with ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
• Resourceful, pro-active and ability to work independently and stay calm under pressure
• Strong presentation building skills
• Excellent administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook essential
• Editing software/Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop) knowledge and experience is a plus
• Passion (for our brands)
• Dynamism (in finding ways to meet the goal)
• Excellence (in what you expect and deliver)
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: go beyond entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and craft your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p5o3-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.