Senior Manager, Market Research - International
New York, NY
Entertainment Brand Marketing Manager – North America (Action Adventure Brands)
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that has expertise in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Calling all brand marketers who want to work on amazing action adventure brands! We are now hiring an Entertainment Brand Marketing Manager to execute and deliver the brand marketing strategies on both Power Rangers and Transformers!
Working alongside the Director, this role will focus on ensuring the successful execution of integrated marketing campaigns that develop brand awareness, affinity, and engagement on a local level, safeguarding seamless story to shelf scheduling and amplifying promotions across the brand blueprint.
• Implement and execute franchise led long-range plans through targeted content & brand marketing campaigns in conjunction & collaboration with Director and regional Commercial teams (Content Sales, Toy & Games, Consumer Products, Publishing, Location Based Entertainment, Promotions, Direct to Retail)
• Support Director in setting out annual plans and adapting global and regional brand strategies and assets to local territories
• Develop local harmony and holistic promotional timelines, ensuring that all media opportunities are maximized across channels and lines of business
• Offer marketing support to the Content Sales team, align on content roll-out plans and build positive relationships with distribution partners across linear and digital platforms (FTA, PTV, VOD, etc.) to drive content awareness / viewership / tune-in through thematic stunting, on-air brand campaigns, events, etc.
• Execute alongside Director impactful consumer-facing PR moments that drive viewership and brand affinity – including episode premieres/ content buzz/ charity partnerships / cinema events / brand initiatives, landmarks, and celebrations tied to content
• Partner with Digital & Social Media teams to build online audiences (YouTube, Facebook, websites, newsletters), add marketing value to their plans and enhance campaigns
• Liaise and collaborate with Global Franchise & Creative services teams to implement global plans and adapt central creative assets for brand marketing purposes
• Manage agencies and agents in the execution of campaigns and leverage owned, earned, and bought media channels to amplify campaign reach and results
• Maintain marketing campaign calendar and define project timelines from ideation to launch
• Plan and monitor the ongoing organic presence across all media, such as channels, studio marketing activities and other local promotional and marketing campaigns
• Manage and mentor team's Marketing Coordinator
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Comprehensive and proven brand marketing experience in building direct-to-consumer brands in consumer media, leading consumer brands, or similar company
• Strong experience running brand campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix
• Experienced using social media and familiar with family-focused consumer media platforms
• Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances across the US and Canada
• Experience identifying research insights and communicating actionable recommendations
• Comprehensive experience pitching, converting, and managing brand marketing partnerships
• Strong partner management skills with the ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated organizational, planning, and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative and analytical mindest: able to apply data to inform great ideas
• Passion (for our brands)
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: go beyond entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and craft your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.