London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a passionate content producer to produce engaging digital video content across the combined eOne / Hasbro family brand portfolio. The role will focus on the end-to-end management of multiple animated and live action ancillary productions for YouTube and AVOD for some of the biggest children's brands in the world!
• Leading all elements of production across certain, defined projects from concept to delivery. Independently managing processes and delivering a consistent pipeline of top-quality content on time and on budget.
• Develop and refine processes with content management team, working together to ensure content performance is analysed and performance insights inform upcoming content production. Keeping on top of YouTube trends, using these to increase volume of suggested video traffic.
• Creating and owning budgets and production schedules at a series level. Monitoring and reporting spend on a monthly basis. Able to creatively adapt budgets and schedules as production develops, flagging any issues to Director and relevant partners.
• Sourcing and managing external suppliers, ensuring the timely delivery of assets. Establishing relationships and collaborating with internal stakeholders to collate feedback and approvals. Dealing with any enquiries or issues from either side quickly and expertly.
• Keeping production documents up to date, ensuring all content is catalogued accurately, costs are logged, and videos are scheduled for release.
• Leading on the pre-production for live action shoots - sourcing props & sets; booking talent, location & crew; ensuring kit is prepared and available. Confidently directing / producing shoots, ensuring content is captured and shoots run effectively. Confidently making script edits on the fly when required.
• Leading on editorial and feedback across concepts, scripts, storyboards, animation, music and edits – ensuring brand guidelines, content objectives and creative best practices are reflected in content. Able to give and receive feedback without ego – collaboratively seeking to produce the best content possible.
• Occasionally representing the function at meetings, both internal and external, able to confidently update on project status.
• Good experience producing ongoing video content series for digital platforms or social media
• Great editorial skills – you know what makes awesome content
• Proven project management skills – able to balance multiple projects with precision
• A passion for kids’ brands and for storytelling
• Ability to operate autonomously, with a sense of when to involve line manager and wider team
• Be able to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.