Senior YouTube Channel Manager
London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One (eOne) is an independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family brands; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne’s Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to provide compelling and thoughtful insights & analytics to support eOne / Hasbro’s Family Brands across YouTube! You will be instrumental in driving the growth of top ranked brands such as Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, My Little Pony, Power Rangers and Transformers on YouTube.
The Digital Analyst will collaborate with the Director, YouTube and Hasbro’s internal Research team to build, refine & manage data-centred solutions for the Digital team within Google Data studio and Power BI, utilising multiple data sources. The role will partner with multiple teams in the business to deliver thoughtful analysis that will drive audience growth across our owned and operated channels.
• Prepare performance reports on a monthly / quarterly basis using YouTube analytics and other data software like Tubular Labs to understand and improve content performance, feeding insights back to the team and the wider business.
• Working with the Digital managers, to conduct channel and CMS level analysis to grow our YouTube audiences
• Building and maintaining internal dashboards
• Working on post campaign reports for YouTube advertising campaigns with the help of the Paid Media and YouTube team.
• Analysing platform-specific trends to feed into our digital-first content production strategy for YouTube
• Competitor research and benchmarking
• A passion for data storytelling & interpretation, adept at providing meaningful, compelling & digestible recommendations that impact strategy.
• Strong analytical, data manipulation, interpretation and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage a wide array of data sources.
• Experience using tools such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, Google Analytics and YouTube Analytics. Experience using TubularLabs recommended but not required
• Technical knowledge including html, tag management, basic front-end code would be a plus
• Able to translate complex data into easy-to-understand information
• Excellent communication skills across various levels of an organisation
• Ability to develop, audit, and test campaigns in ways that optimise key performance indicators
• Positive demeanour and no ego!
What you'll be a part of:
Taking care: health and dental coverage
Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
Build a better world: go beyond entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
Grow: develop your career and craft your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.