Senior Content Strategy Manager, Europe
Vice Media Group
London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Digital Pre-school Division is an empowered product team which values communication, collaboration, and fun. Our primary goal and purpose is to create pre-school apps that boost meaningful screen time for children, parents, and caregivers. As part of the larger eOne and Hasbro family, our digital brand portfolio includes the widely popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig, which has claimed the #1 spot in its category in over 20 countries since launch, as well as superhero hit PJ Masks: Hero Academy.
The Digital Pre-school (DPS) division is looking to recruit a Data & Analytics, Director to work closely with the Product teams and wider business IT Analytics teams, leading the DPS data and analytics strategy, and ensuring successful delivery and ongoing optimisation of a robust analytics stack.
You'll also be tasked with utilising multiple data sources to provide compelling, thoughtful and digestible insights and analysis that will drive growth across our catalogue of pre-school apps including, but not limited to, subscription apps for our global Family Brands.
• Lead the business in advising what data to collect, how best to automate extracting it from multiple sources and how to store and manage the data to provide the datasets for existing reporting and future data science projects.
• Proactively develop new analyses and insights required to measure, track and monitor new initiatives, product optimisation, incl. CRM and monetisation, user acquisition and overall division OKRs.
• Identify overarching trends within the app stores, at a global level, to help shape our product positioning and strategy.
• Visualise data and present ongoing reports to key stakeholders, providing insights at product, portfolio, competitor and market level, focusing on the 'why' and 'how', as opposed to 'what happened'.
• Partner with IT Data Analytics and the Product Development team to optimise reporting capabilities and trouble shoot any data flow issues, ensuring accurate data capture and event tagging is in place across all touchpoints.
• Support, empower and enable all members of the DPS team to be self-sufficient in their data needs, where appropriate, providing easy self-serve access to aggregated data and reports.
• Work closely with our Product and Growth Marketing teams, helping to establish analytical frameworks and measurement plans for any AB tests launched - defining metrics and setting optimisation goals to maximise the Lifetime Value of our customers.
• Define and measure key performance metrics (KPIs), mapping KPIs and value benefits to any changes implemented.
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of the DPS business, including its key drivers as well as some of the challenges it can present e.g., data privacy constraints. Ensure any data collection and storage adheres to any parameters set by the regulators i.e., COPPA, GDPR-K and App Store Compliance.
• A strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem and measurement framework, including but not limited to CRM, product marketing, user acquisition and search. Subscription app experience preferred but not required.
• Deep understanding of app data flow, with the ability to manage a wide array of data sources such as App Annie, AppFigures, App Store Consoles and Firebase.
• Proven experience of Customer Insights Analytics and strong understanding of Customer Lifetime Value.
• Dashboarding, reporting and data visualisation experience with Power BI, Google Data Studio or similar.
• Familiarity with the essential elements of data security and how to ensure they are implemented according to best practice and compliance regulations.
• Track record of defining testing methodologies and experience in measuring A/B tests
• Clear, concise and engaging communications skills, and the ability to distill and translate complex analysis into actionable insights.
• Experience of collaborating with data scientist / engineering teams, as well as other parts of the business such as developers, product managers and senior management.
• Hands-on experience of predictive modelling is advantageous but not required.
• Experience hiring and mentoring a team of analysts.
• Experience with ETL pipelines and platforms; including Amazon Glue, and Google Cloud Dataprep
• Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases; including Postgres, Amazon Dynamo, and Google Firebase.
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.