VP, Production Finance - Family Brands
London, United Kingdom
Providing treasury support to the UK Film Management Accounting & Reporting team and associated deliverables to the Global Film & Television Group.
A study supported role, the candidate can expect to develop their experience in a varied, dynamic, and exciting environment.
• Management of MG (Minimum Guarantee) payment schedule, involving liaison with members of the Film team (including Legal and Operations).
• Hedging of MGs and management of these hedges, including filing of all documentation.
• Provision of appropriate information to Finance Manger to facilitate hedge accounting.
• Monthly reconciliation of IIC (Investment in Content) file to invoices posted on Navision and variance analysis.
• Weekly ''actuals'' update of cash flow models.
• Liaison with AP Manager to ensure appropriate cash is held to run the business.
• Reviewing payment run prepared by AP team.
• Provision of assistance to FP&A team with preparation of forecasting.
• Preparation of 16 Week Cash Forecast for review of Finance Manager and Finance Controller.
• Provision of daily cash balances reporting to Director Accounting & Shared Service.
• Hedging of currency exposures to protect business from currency risk and management of these hedges including filing of documentation.
• Management and production of daily bank reconciliations in Navision.
• Updating monthly FX rates in Navision.
• Managing cash for debt repayments/drawdown from Group Finance/Hasbro, and agreement of month end loan balance and posting of interest.
• Placing and recording of FX trade requests with Hasbro.
• Maintenance of Film title documentation to log onto control sheet.
• Assist Finance Manager with ad hoc project work as required.
• Minimum intermediate working knowledge of MS Excel (especially VLOOKUPs and SUMIFs)
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Well-developed analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Studying for an accounting qualification.
• Articulate with advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise fashion to both a financial and non-financial audience.
• A proactive and responsible attitude to workload, with a propensity to own the key duties of the role and strive for continuous improvement.
• An interest in the workings of accounting systems / packages.
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj87ye-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.