Multi-skilled IT professional with hands-on and diversified background to support infrastructure operations and delivery of IT projects in a global enterprise setting. Required technology skills include active VMware certification, Ability to tackle, diagnose, resolve hardware and software issues. Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP and related campus area network services. Should be motivated, willing to learn new skills and work within a team to accomplish business objectives, while aiming to maintain high availability and performance standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working within the core IT infrastructure team, the Cloud Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for effective installation, configuration, operations, monitoring and maintenance of Data Centre equipment and software platforms. The successful candidate will support on-prem and cloud-based enterprise infrastructure, underlying operating systems and applications, ensuring their related configuration, monitoring and support procedures meet the organization's SLA and ITSM goals. Must be available for emergency calls and after-hours support.
• Provide experienced operational support and assistance to remote site administrators
• Problem management, incident troubleshooting and escalation
• User documentation creation and maintenance
• Ensure an outstanding client experience and operational performance
• Proactive system health checks, security logs and capacity monitoring
• Server security updates, vulnerability management, malware protection and threat management
• Work with team members and across other IT teams to assist in selecting, deploying, upgrading and handling Data Centre infrastructure, including authentication and management services, enterprise application integration and cloud solutions
• Review and assess the technology and methodology to continuously improve management, security and monitoring of virtualized servers and applications
• Ongoing professional development, education, and certification advancement
• Supervise, report and maintain Azure costs to control spending and maintain budget
• University Degree and/or related Technical Diplomas are preferred
• ***Active VMware certification (VCP-DCV) - mandatory ***
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert, DevOps Engineer Expert or Administrator Associate certification - preferred
• Microsoft Windows Server certification (MCSE, SCCM administration) - preferred
• 3 years experience in VMware, AD and Windows Server operations in a large enterprise environment
Skills and Experience:
Knowledge of Data Centre infrastructure and security practices, experienced in supporting large enterprise storage and virtualization platforms, including:
• VMware ESXi/vCenter/vRealize 6.x Operations and best practice methodology
• Windows Server 2016/2019, Active Directory (AD roles, DNS, GPO, ADFS and SCCM)
• Azure Compute and Storage configurations, Azure Site Recovery and Cost Management
• Experience integrating and migrating VMware-based workloads in a hybrid-cloud environment
• Azure PowerShell, ARM templates, Azure Functions and Automation
• Networking (NIC Teaming, layer-2 and layer-3 IP troubleshooting)
• Enterprise SAN (fibre channel, iSCSI) and NAS solutions
• Systems Operations and Monitoring
• Windows PowerShell scripting, Power BI analytics service and desktop
• Data Backup and Replication, Disaster Recovery
• Solution driven with validated fixing and problem-solving skills
Ability to work 8-hours daily in a highly focused, results-driven, and fast paced environment. Be available for on-call support after hours.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.