This incumbent will be responsible for quarterly and monthly royalty reporting and payment of earned royalties to licensors. In addition, ad-hoc projects as requested.
• Assist in overseeing all audit related inquiries submitted by auditors.
• Coordinate with various teams across all eOne entities regarding audit matters by obtaining documentation in response to auditor inquiries and track progress on the requests sent.
• Assist in analysing fieldwork findings and researching auditor claims
• Achieve strong working knowledge of Royalty system reports
• Assist in analysing and interpreting contracts for licensors and other third parties
• Perform ad hoc analysis and assist in process improvement projects as needed
• Accomplish tasks on time and contribute to the team by taking on and/or assisting with special projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills. Also, have the ability to handle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Have the ability to effectively deal with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups etc)
• Proficiency with Databases
• Strong ability to adapt to and quickly learn new software