Product Designer, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, Plus
London, United Kingdom
About Entertainment One
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
We are looking for an experienced creative artworker to work on a range of materials for our pre-school and fashion brands. You will have experience creating stunning work across both online and offline brand and marketing campaigns, and partnering with a team of designers, demonstrating high quality artwork that stays true to the core of each brand.
You will have strong experience within the entertainment industry and can demonstrate proven experience of taking existing creative and adapting it across multiple channels for global and regional needs. As a seasoned artworker you will have exceptional eye for detail, whilst being able to work in a fast-past environment, working as efficiently as possible.
You will be joining a team of designs, creatives and even video editors, so will be a great team player, who will work well to creative guidance, but at the same time, be independent and proactive to challenge the brief and make creative decisions when required.
Above all someone who loves working on kids brands within the entertainment industry.
• Work across a variety of online and offline material, include ad templates, activity sheets, style guide documents, across each of our pre-school and fashion brands.
• Take existing global creative and ensure the look and feel is maintained, when adapting it to the variety of material.
• Use the full Adobe CC Suite (illustrator, photoshop, indesign), selecting the most suitable application for each project.
• Support our regional marketing teams, through creating material, to support their local brand and marketing material.
• Provide localised versions of material, factoring in the challenges of typesetting to a variety of languages.
• Help with setting up a suite of templated assets that can be used to streamline the asset creation process.
• Retouch existing assets when required, if there are needs to adapt them for specific needs, depending on the brief.
• Take existing character illustration assets and updating the colours to suit the various output requirements across print, digital and product.
• Create templated style guide and toolkit documents from rough layout concepts.
• Artwork style guide and toolkits, by pulling in existing assets and copy and create multi-page documents, often 100+ pages.
• Be across the competitor landscape to ensure all material, will compete against comparable brands within the entertainment industry.
• Have in depth knowledge of all episodic content and factoring in details from the content into the designs.
• Take it on as your responsibility to drive the artworking standards of the team.
• Be a creative brand champion, with thorough comprehensive knowledge of the brand, understanding how the entertainment content can best be translated across all touch points.
• Previous experience working on pre-school and fashion brands within the entertainment industry.
• Strong technical design and artworking skills, using the full Adobe CC suite.
• Proven experience as a creative artworker, either in-house or within an agency.
• Strong knowledge of both the print production process and the requirements for producing digital assets, so the perimeters of each can be factored into each piece of work.
• Proven track record in creating well organised on-brand documents and assets, from multi page style guides through to a suite of templated assets.
• Solid retouching experience and experience creating 'basic' illustrations
• Previous experience of helping a team to establish best practice
• Great organisational qualities, with the ability to multi-task and react to the high volume and demands of the role.
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33p8n-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.