eOne's Family and Brands division is looking for a new Production Coordinator. The Production Coordinator is a vital part of the creative/ production team. The coordinator is primarily responsible for setting up voice recordings and talent and writer contracting. The coordinator uses excellent communication skills to represent eOne to our partners, broadcasters and stakeholders, fielding enquiries and referring them to the appropriate team members. By distributing notes, production media, status reports and materials trackers, the coordinator creates a link between in-house team members, broadcasters, suppliers and partners. This role is for someone who is highly organized, with a strong attention to detail and an understanding of deadlines and animation processes
• Prepare, distribute and file scripts, auditions, designs, animatics, rough and fine cuts, production reports and other materials according to the distribution matrix.
• Initiate writers' contracts and work with accounts payable on payment due to writers.
• Book casting and recording sessions and prepare and process ACTRA contracts for payment. Liaise with record team and record studio to communicate schedules to agents, talent and crew and ensure that materials are available for record dates.
• Assist Producers in tracking pickups and ADR for each episode from script, through animatic and post production to make sure that the approved dialogue takes are passed on to the relevant departments.
• Assist Producers in requesting clearance reports and supervise clearance issues from script through to post production to ensure that all matters are resolved and communicated to the project team.
• File and distribute broadcaster notes.
• Ensure that record scripts, as recorded scripts and fine cut scripts are prepared as needed.
• Set-up and maintain production files and asset storage.
• Assist Producers to update and distribute production reports generated within the department, and by vendors and partners.
• Create and update credit lists
• Set up meetings and conference calls for creative and production teams and other administration duties as the need arises.
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of animation processes and pipelines and ability to read animation schedules and production reports.
• 1-2 years experience required, preferably in a studio setting.
• Familiarity with ACTRA collective bargaining agreement and experience with ACTRA contracting required.
• A high level of proficiency in Word, MS Outlook, Final Draft, Power Point and Excel.
• Diploma or degree in production or media preferred.
• Highly organized and able to balance multiple tasks under tight time frames
• A self-starter who can work both independently and function well within a team
• Demonstrate strong independent judgment and a high degree of interpersonal efficiency to deal with stakeholders across various levels of the organization
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8172-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.