The Company's diversified network of creative partners and companies include Montréal-based Les Films Séville, the eOne Podcast Network, and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
Entertainment One is a growing global organisation with a fast-paced IT environment that uses emerging technologies. Reporting to the IT Support Manager, the Senior Analyst will provide hands-on 1st and 2nd line IT Support to all members of eOne and assist with local and global projects. The role will be the first point of contact for all IT support matters, so it is essential the candidate is customer focused with a desire to help members of staff and has a keen interest in IT.
• Provide 1st / 2nd line IT support for all eOne employees in a friendly and professional manner via telephone, email or in person.
• Log and manage IT requests/issues on the eOne Helpdesk and ensure successful resolution or escalate where necessary.
• Help configure and roll out new or replacement hardware such as PC's, Laptops, and Mobile Devices.
• Hardware and Software sourcing and procurement including asset tracking. Maintain relationships with vendor.
• Setup new starter accounts and hardware in accordance with tasks generated on the eOne Helpdesk.
• Help move and setup IT hardware ranging from desks moves, to installing switches and servers in server and patch rooms.
• Create & maintain internal support documentation.
• Assist/Manage local and global IT projects/initiatives.
• Support and administer IT applications including Jamf, Exchange ECP, SCCM, Jira, Slack and Confluence.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a computer support environment
• Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in computer science or equivalent
• The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in a friendly and professional manner.
• Ability to prioritise workload in a busy environment.
• Positive, flexible attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and PC/Laptop hardware set-up.
• Good knowledge of Mac OSX hardware set-up and configuration.
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 with emphasis on Outlook, Teams, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and Onedrive. Understanding of collaboration and co-authoring capabilities within the Microsoft suite an asset.
• Active Directory Administration
• Familiarity with common IT peripherals i.e. Printers, Mobile Phones, Tablets.
• A good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Firewalls).
• Experience with or an understanding of the following desirable.
• AVID Production Suites
• Virtual Reality Technology
• Cloud file storage solutions such as Box and Dropbox.
• Windows Server, VMware and ESX environments
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkqk20-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.