Sr. Full Stack Developer
Location: This opportunity is available remote, however, the majority of the team sits in Denver.
Entercom's RADIO.COM team is looking for an innovative, results-oriented and passionate Sr. Engineer to support design, development and integration of cutting-edge, algorithm-centered personalization platforms with focus on establishing a foundation for creating a customized user experience, search and recommendations. The Senior Engineer will be responsible for mentoring junior team members and researching, architecting, prototyping, and working with vendors on integration and development of RADIO.COM personalization services.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products, and online services and that iteratinges rapidly. Someone who has experience working with or interested in personalization services, such as search, discovery, relevance and recommendation systems at scale. Someone who seeks the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and be exposed to various Machine Learning Models. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
• Deliver results on complex projects involving multiple teams across the company
• Active vendor evaluation, comparative analysis and management
• Architect, prototype and develop features for our Personalization services, including search, recommendations, settings and profiles
• Support and mentor junior members of the team
• Deliver high-quality maintainable code
• Participate in project scoping, resource planning, and timeline estimation
• Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
• 4+ years of engineering experience as back-end of full-stack developer
• Personalization platforms experience, nice to have
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work across environments and juggle many large initiatives with tight timelines
• Experience with Python nice to have
• Hands-on experience building end-to-end software infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, CI-CD, Testing, Logging, Monitoring
• Experience writing NodeJS applications, PostgreSQL, JSON
• Familiar with traditional PM methodologies (e.g., Agile, Kanban, etc.)
• Knowledge of Git or other VCS
• Understanding of RESTful API patterns
• BA/BS in Computer Science nice to have