New York, NY
Title: Sr. Manager, Performance Media, RADIO.COM
RADIO.COM is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Performance Media to join the RADIO.COM Marketing department. This person will be responsible for the strategic media planning, buying, campaign management and optimization, and reporting on paid acquisition and re-engagement campaigns for RADIO.COM's digital platforms – mobile app, website, smart speakers and connected devices.
The Senior Manager, Performance Media will recommend the appropriate budget and media mix based on marketing objectives and make data-driven decisions to drive user growth and engagement from paid social, paid search, programmatic, app download campaigns and app store search.
• • Work with Data Analytics and Audience Insights Team to build and test audiences and develop look-a-likes
• Lead identification and implementation of conversion tracking and tagging needs (SDKs, pixel tracking) with Analytics and Product teams
• Identify and test new acquisition channels, tactics, messaging and bid strategies to increase campaign effectiveness and decrease the Cost Per Acquisition
• Provide monthly campaign reporting including recommendations for optimization and test results
• Develop a data-driven and analytical model for media attribution
• Lead negotiations, media buying, or barter arrangements with RADIO.COM distribution partners who also offer advertising solutions
• Provide guidance and recommendations for additional data sources and tools for marketing tech stack
• Lead monthly budget forecasts and reconciliation with Finance and Marketing leads
• 5-7 years managing digital media campaigns across a variety of channels including display, paid search and paid social
• Hands-on experience developing and managing media plans for a mobile app, subscription product, OTT or other streaming service
• Media agency experience preferred
• Ability to balance long-term business objectives with short-term campaign needs
- BS/BA in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, an extensive network of affiliate stations, thousands of podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.