Title: Sr. Manager, Performance Media
Audacy is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Performance Media to join the Audacy Marketing department. This person will be responsible for the strategic media planning, buying, campaign management and optimization, and reporting on paid acquisition and re-engagement campaigns for RADIO.COM's digital platforms – mobile app, website, smart speakers and connected devices.
The Senior Manager, Performance Media will recommend the appropriate budget and media mix based on marketing objectives and make data-driven decisions to drive user growth and engagement from paid social, paid search, programmatic, app download campaigns and app store search.
• • Work with Data Analytics and Audience Insights Team to build and test audiences and develop look-a-likes
• Lead identification and implementation of conversion tracking and tagging needs (SDKs, pixel tracking) with Analytics and Product teams
• Identify and test new acquisition channels, tactics, messaging and bid strategies to increase campaign effectiveness and decrease the Cost Per Acquisition
• Provide monthly campaign reporting including recommendations for optimization and test results
• Develop a data-driven and analytical model for media attribution
• Lead negotiations, media buying, or barter arrangements with Audacy's distribution partners who also offer advertising solutions
• Provide guidance and recommendations for additional data sources and tools for marketing tech stack
• Lead monthly budget forecasts and reconciliation with Finance and Marketing leads
• 5-7 years managing digital media campaigns across a variety of channels including display, paid search and paid social
• Hands-on experience developing and managing media plans for a mobile app, subscription product, OTT or other streaming service
• Media agency experience preferred
• Ability to balance long-term business objectives with short-term campaign needs
- BS/BA in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, an extensive network of affiliate stations, thousands of podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6b27n-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.