New York, NY
Title: Sr. Director, Marketing Data and CRM Strategy, RADIO.COM
RADIO.COM is seeking a Senior Director to lead the development of the Marketing Data Strategy and CRM capability on the RADIO.COM Marketing team. This is a critical position within the RADIO.COM digital team to position the business for its next stage of user growth by introducing strategies, tools and other resources to leverage audience data and insights, develop data capture and activation strategies, and establish a routine of testing and research.
• Partner with CIO, CTO and Data Analytics and Customer Insights team to transform RADIO.COM's customer data strategy
• Responsible for translating marketing objectives into a financial and business case for the marketing tech stack and CRM needs to support user acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention goals
• Design and standardize CRM strategies and data capture and activation workflows across the RADIO.COM customer journey, media, web, app, events, and station activations
• Be able to translate complex business problems and opportunities into recommendations for new tools, resources and processes
• Provide expertise on opt-in and privacy laws affecting email collection and data usage for marketing programs
• Recommend and onboard new tools for data collection and testing
• Lead development of consumer journeys and customer personas using data and research
• Build out team that will be responsible for leading Lifecycle marketing and CRM initiatives, as well as introducing new growth platforms, testing tools and marketing technology
• 10+ years' experience in audience data/CRM strategy at an agency or supporting a direct-to-consumer business
• Prior experience building out a CDP and onboarding other audience platforms and marketing data sources
• Familiarity with data-driven marketing ecosystems, best practices and trends
• Previous experience with consumer journeys, customer segmentation and persona development
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, Domo (or other visualization tools), Neustar (or other DMP), ad platform data sources, data collection tools (Optin Monster, Post-up) and testing platforms (Optimizely, Adobe Target)
• BS/BA in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, an extensive network of affiliate stations, thousands of podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.