Sr. Software Engineer - Personalization & Metadata
Location: This opportunity is available remote, however, the majority of the team sits in Denver.
Entercom is looking for an innovative, results-oriented and passionate Sr. DevOps Engineer. You will be working with a team of like-minded engineers to design, develop and implement cutting-edge consumer desktop, web, and mobile applications. We are building a platform, and the DevOps team is responsible for building Infrastructure-as-Code and nurturing a DevOps culture by training other engineers on how to use this infrastructure throughout the platform. This role will be key in building cloud-based fault tolerance, highly available, high performing applications that provide a seamless experience to our end users.
• Identify and implement automation strategies in the SDLC process that enables high quality, faster delivery of new solutions to our business users.
• Participate in vendor software evaluations and integration strategies.
• Champion our CI/CD agile practices across the team
• Create and maintain functional / technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
• Develop infrastructure as code to meet the needs of our platforms.
• Provide 24/7 on-call rotational support of applications support to users including issue resolution.
• Monitor system and application performance and troubleshoot/ resolve escalated issues.
• Be part of a high-performing Agile / Continuous Integration engineering practice.
• Continually seek ways to optimize and improve all operational aspects of our IT solutions.
• Participate in vendor evaluations and integration strategies.
• B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Preferred 4+ years' experience in software engineering, design, implementation and support
• Deep automation experience – build, test, deployment automation, post-release surveillance and monitoring.
• Must have hands-on experience with AWS technical environment: AWS, VPC, EC2, Cloud Formation, Cloudfront, Route53, Auto Scaling, AWS CLI
• Must have hands-on experience with CI/CD systems – Bitbucket pipelines, Concourse, Jenkins, git etc.
• Experience in scripting languages – Python, PHP, Node, VCL, bash
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving application performance issues, connectivity and security issues
• Experience working in a service-oriented architecture both for sourcing and delivering data
• Demonstrate strong knowledge in engineering fault tolerant, high performance, critical business applications