Support Engineer, Technical Operations
RADIO.COM Sports is the national platform for all Entercom scaled national sports assets, including: RADIO.COM Sports Insiders, RADIO.COM Sports Breaking News, RADIO.COM Sports Play by Play Shoulder ID's and the sports betting category.
This role requires a passionate, energetic, and organized individual with excellent communication skills. This person must be a team player driven to advance RADIO.COM Sports initiatives.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Talent management and coordination – Fully responsible for day-to-day handling of the RADIO.COM Sports Insider Program.
• Handles all station call requests
• Assigns copy points for calls
• Management of fixed-position weekly hits
• Manages Insider/Station relations
• Tracks all call activity for contract compliance and client executions
• Expedites Insider requests regarding Human Resources and Finances
• Provides support for sports station call-ins whenever they are needed (podcasts, partners, promotions, clients)
• Responsible for maintaining ETM's sports data repository: ETM Play-by-play, Play by Play inventory, PbP broadcast details, PbP streaming rights, Flagship rights, Hospitality rights via team relationships, PbP contractual details, PbP financial requirements, ETM Sports social media, ETM Sports stations and programming, RDCSports talent contracts etc.
• Assists national sales teams with campaign recap materials
• Provides support for BetQL implementation and initiatives as directed by sports president, sports sales director, and sports betting activation director
• Assists president of sports and national sports sales director with sports initiatives, special projects, or endeavors related to the sports betting category as directed
• Develops relationships with local market directors and producers in order to improve RDCSports assets and other RADIO.COM Sports or sports betting initiatives.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Stellar written and verbal communication skills
• Proven organizational skills with a high attention to detail
• Team player yet self-motivated and self-driven
• Ability to multitask
Administrative Support Workers