UI / UX Developer
New York, NY
Entercom is seeking a Solutions Engineer to join our rapidly growing Ad Tech team. This position is the primary technical resource for the development, design, implementation and support of Entercom's Ad Tech stack
The Solutions Engineer leads implementation and adoption of new technology solutions, supporting internal sales and operations teams as part of Local and National media sales efforts,
The Solutions Engineer must be fluent in articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences, and establish and maintain strong partner relationships.
The Solutions Engineer will report to the Director of Ad Tech Partnerships and will collaborate with matrixed teams of ad ops, business systems, legal, IT, revenue, and technology. S/he is expected to deliver the highest levels of stakeholder satisfaction by creating and managing an innovative and integrated technology stack.
• As technical subject matter expert for our media technology stack, provides technical guidance on how to address our business needs through vendor-supplied systems and capabilities
• Executes on technical implementation projects, and works with Ad Ops to grow our teams' usage of new vendor integrations
• Analyzes business needs and technical feasibility for internal stakeholders based on current technology architecture, and develops and documents strategic, cost-effective business and technical solutions
• Assists in the RFP process by surfacing requirements to and evaluating candidate vendors
• Articulates technical solutions during RFP process and translates business requirements directly from internal stakeholders
• Captures technical details of vendor-specific implementations, and documents this information in a well-maintained internal resource library
• Assists in preparation of materials for RFPs, QBRs, etc.
• Ideal candidates are self-motivated with a proven track record in Ad-Tech industry technologies including ad exchanges, ad serving, behavioral targeting, attribution and analytics.
• BA/BS degree in STEM, or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years experience working within technology and/or the advertising and media industry
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to analyze large data sets to inform business decisions
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Experience working directly with 3rd party technology vendors
• Working knowledge of the following is preferred:
• Web technologies such as: HTTP, HTML5, XML, etc
• Database technologies such as SQL
• Object Oriented Programming: JS, Python, etc
• Experience developing against RESTful APIs
• Experience developing custom Salesforce applications
• Familiarity with IAB standards
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.